When is the COMRADE going to implement the Russian sanctions?

why trump won.jpg

Hillary helped to pave the way for Russia to purchase uranium sites and now her husband wants President Trump to sanction Russia because of unproven fairy tails about meddling in U.S. elections? The world is upside down to liberals.

Bill Clinton and Hitlery should just disappear....did you all hear Obama try and take credit for Trumps economy last night? what a bunch of buffoons the dems are...Obama is a jackass...

Nothing has been changed, it is the obama economy.

Bill Clinton and Hitlery should just disappear....did you all hear Obama try and take credit for Trumps economy last night? what a bunch of buffoons the dems are...Obama is a jackass...

Yeah that's why ever since November my 401k stopped LOSING money and starting gaining!

Yeah that's why ever since November my 401k stopped LOSING money and starting gaining!

haha you must have a really bad 401k if you didn't start making money till November.

Nothing has been changed, it is the obama economy
Hundreds of regulation that Obama put in place has been removed allowing business to thrive...230,000 jobs added this last month I don't think Obama was anywhere near the White House during that time...you guys are retarded....

Please share one significant regulation that was cut that would improve the economy. If there were hundreds it should be easy.

If that is true why was the obie economy shit for eight years and only took off after he and his ideas were gone?

You have been watching Fox news too much. The fact is it wasn't shit for 8 years. This year is only slightly better than last year.
gdp_large.png

If that is true why was the obie economy shit for eight years and only took off after he and his ideas were gone?

You have been watching Fox news too much. The fact is it wasn't shit for 8 years. This year is only slightly better than last year.
gdp_large.png
It was shit. You can make up a graph but people actually lived through it. The only President in history to never achieve 3% economic growth is obie. That's failing up in your world I guess.

gdp_large.png
It was shit. You can make up a graph but people actually lived through it. The only President in history to never achieve 3% economic growth is obie. That's failing up in your world I guess.

It is sad you see real stats and think they are made up. I lived through it and did quite well, as did most everyone. Obama was handed a ton of shit. What other president had to deal with 2 wars and a recession?

gdp_large.png

It is sad you see real stats and think they are made up. I lived through it and did quite well, as did most everyone. Obama was handed a ton of shit. What other president had to deal with 2 wars and a recession?
Trump.

gdp_large.png

Trump.

He was handed 1 war and a strong recovery. You can't be this dumb.

Dear Trumpkins:

The OP asked a question. Should he have made it multiple choice? If your answer is "Never, I hope! Fuck the sanctions, Russia rules!"....then just say so.

Until the Comrade is in office one year, he cannot claim credit for the economy. It was true of O also. You Russian apologist just keep coming, don't you?

Dear Trumpkins:

The OP asked a question. Should he have made it multiple choice? If your answer is "Never, I hope! Fuck the sanctions, Russia rules!"....then just say so.

Like Flynn promised, the Comrade is "ripping" up the sanctions. Why take a chance his butt buddy releases the pee pee video?

Forum List

Back