When is the COMRADE going to implement the Russian sanctions?

Membership in the Trump cult will NOT allow right wingers on this thread to directly address the question posed in the O/P......(Instead we get, ....but, but, Obama.....but, but....Clinton...) LOL

I asked a simple question. WHEN IS THE COMRADE GOING TO IMPLEMENT THE RUSSIAN SANCTIONS?

Is there a Trumpette here with an answer? Perhaps Congress will need to make him implement them. He is keeping a promise to Putin to "rip" the sanctions up. And you you RW nutjobs are all complicit to the Russian take over at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Membership in the Trump cult will NOT allow right wingers on this thread to directly address the question posed in the O/P......(Instead we get, ....but, but, Obama.....but, but....Clinton...) LOL

I asked a simple question. WHEN IS THE COMRADE GOING TO IMPLEMENT THE RUSSIAN SANCTIONS?

Is there a Trumpette here with an answer? Perhaps Congress will need to make him implement them. He is keeping a promise to Putin to "rip" the sanctions up. And you you RW nutjobs are all complicit to the Russian take over at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Let me ask you a question. Put your insane mind on hold for a moment and just ask yourself, wack job, how in the hell do we know when the President will do something? Huh? What is the matter with you? Did you know when Obama was going to do something? Clinton? Bush? Huh?

It is funny how seditious, frustrated snowflakes believe using the word 'Comrade' in any and all references to rhe President will make up for their having no evidence of 'Russian Collusion' against Trump.

They also believe applying the same reference to non-seditious snowflakes will somehow make people forget all the evidence of crime, collusion, and sedition against Mueller, Comey, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, and Obama...

Bwuhahahaha....

Haha, look at you Trumpkins... A simple question sends you into a tailspin...

:itsok: we control the House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS nominations and most of the states. Watching you libs flail about is entertaining. :laugh:

Yeah, and you've managed to get fuck all done, save for a tax bill that is unpopular and blows a hole in the deficit. So enjoy actually having to rule instead of being "the party of no"...I think you ignorant crybabies might find that "adulting" is harder than you think.

I'm putting you on ignore, for obviously reasons like lying about president Trump's accomplishments.

You Trumpkins already have all of reality "on ignore". Look at you....can't even tackle the simple thread topic, throwing a little self-soothing hissy....see you later, crybaby...

You nailed it! Trumpsters have reality on ignore!

It is funny how seditious, frustrated snowflakes believe using the word 'Comrade' in any and all references to rhe President will make up for their having no evidence of 'Russian Collusion' against Trump.

They also believe applying the same reference to non-seditious snowflakes will somehow make people forget all the evidence of crime, collusion, and sedition against Mueller, Comey, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, and Obama...

Bwuhahahaha....

:itsok: we control the House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS nominations and most of the states. Watching you libs flail about is entertaining. :laugh:

Yeah, and you've managed to get fuck all done, save for a tax bill that is unpopular and blows a hole in the deficit. So enjoy actually having to rule instead of being "the party of no"...I think you ignorant crybabies might find that "adulting" is harder than you think.

I'm putting you on ignore, for obviously reasons like lying about president Trump's accomplishments.

His greatest accomplishment is to revive Nazism and inflame racial tensions again. He is doing a great job doing that!

I guess is is beginning to dawn on everyone that "Make America Great Again" really means "Make America White Again"

Bwuhahahaha....

His greatest accomplishment is to revive Nazism and inflame racial tensions again. He is doing a great job doing that!

I guess is is beginning to dawn on everyone that "Make America Great Again" really means "Make America White Again"
You about the lyingest pile of crap today. Jughead obastard did all that.

Let me ask you a question. Put your insane mind on hold for a moment and just ask yourself, wack job, how in the hell do we know when the President will do something? Huh? What is the matter with you? Did you know when Obama was going to do something? Clinton? Bush? Huh?

He is taking orders from Moscow and you idiots just lap up his love for his butt buddy, Vlad...

Next Thursday.

He is taking orders from Moscow and you idiots just lap up his love for his butt buddy, Vlad...
Great way to avoid the question ya lying sack. How do we know when the president will do something, troll?

When did Nazi carrying flaming torches march in the street during Obama's administration? When did a white supremacist run down a protester during O's administration? Go ahead and answer that after you tell me why the Comrade is refusing to implement the Russian sanctions.

Why should additional sanctions be placed on the thug, Putin???

Oh, i don't know.....perhaps little infractions such as these?

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before ...

I can remember the old days where TRUE republicans (not Trump morons) actually thinking that Russia was our arch enemy in the world's balance of power ....Now, under Trump's spell you right wing morons just bend over,
You've got us know you lying hack! A top secret report, and it's on the internet! LOOOOLLLL!

Great way to avoid the question ya lying sack. How do we know when the president will do something, troll?

The end of the year will come and he will do nothing. He is a Putin Puppet. He has been for years.

When did Nazi carrying flaming torches march in the street during Obama's administration? When did a white supremacist run down a protester during O's administration? Go ahead and answer that after you tell me why the Comrade is refusing to implement the Russian sanctions.
You just full of stupid trolls today aren't ya boy? You really are full of shit. You ask me when someone will do something in the future no one can know, and then like it's some sort of validation, you ask when did certain things in the past happen, that already happened. You are worst troll jack ass on this board. I hope they put your sorry ass in prison for life.

Sorry, since I am [somewhat partially] BANNED by the "wise" mods, I can't answer some retorts and can only get on here under the proverbial radar.

Right wing mods. are unforgiving.

Hillary helped to pave the way for Russia to purchase uranium sites and now her husband wants President Trump to sanction Russia because of unproven fairy tails about meddling in U.S. elections? The world is upside down to liberals.

You do realize this is a FOX news lie. Of course you do. Lying is your game.

Sorry, since I am [somewhat partially] BANNED by the "wise" mods, I can't answer some retorts and can only get on here under the proverbial radar.

Right wing mods. are unforgiving.

The Board sucks. It is being run by Trumpettes who conveniently put anyone posting anything negative on restrictions or they move their threads to the bad lands.

I ASK AGAIN!

WHEN IS THE COMRADE GOING TO IMPLEMENT THE RUSSIAN SANCTIONS?

Bwuhahahaha....

Ah, another volunteer for the Ignore penalty box, buh-bye :laugh:

That's why I ignore Him and his fellow snowflakes...

They sound like complete MORONS.

He 'revived Nazi-ism' but is a 'Russian collaborator'...

Such blithering idiocy is due to mental breakdown from extreme had and a lack of evidence to support their delusion...

Forum List

Back