🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
What makes you think anything will happen to my family? I realize that there is always the potential for something to happen, but since Americans who are born here are more likely to break the law than illegals, your silly question is silly.
you do realize that all illegals are already breaking the law don't you?

You do realize that over all, immigrants (documented or otherwise) are less likely to rob, rape, murder, or otherwise break the law than US. born citizens are, don't you? 100 citizens are more likely to break the law, violently, or otherwise, than 100 immigrants.
you said break the law

by definition ALL illegal aliens are criminals and are breaking the law

Ok. Even considering that one broken law for each and every illegal alien, they are still less likely than a citizen to break the law. I know you are probably still confused. That means aliens start out one point behind, but still come out with a better score.

How do you figure? I'm sure plenty of illegals are running from the law in their own countries. Besides that, of course we have out own bunch of whackos. Why invite more of them? We have plenty of our own without importing more.

Sure. Plenty of bad people in every country, and some illegal aliens here are about as bad as you can get. Those people need to go. However, those people, as bad as they are, are not representative of the average illegal alien. Most are just looking for a better life for their families, and go to great lengths to not make waves, or draw attention to themselves. Most were upstanding enough to come here on a visa, and just never left. They keep their head down, do their jobs and take care of their families. That's why, even considering the fact that they are illegally here, and some of them are scum gang members, as a group they are percapita less likely to break our laws. No, I'm not ignoring the small percentage who are gang members, or drug dealers, or any of the horrendous things that some of them do. I'm just saying that as a group, those things are less prevalent than for citizens.

A lot of them are also into human trafficking and drug dealing. They come here and make LESS than minimum wage. How do you afford even the crappiest of apartments and to pay your bills making that kind of money? Oh, you don't! The rest of America is expected to do it for you!

Make up your mind. If they are into human trafficking and drug dealing, they probably aren't making less than minimum wage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

“There’s no way I can mess with the numbers to get a different conclusion,” said Alex Nowrasteh, immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, which advocates more liberal immigration laws.

A lot of them are also into human trafficking and drug dealing. They come here and make LESS than minimum wage. How do you afford even the crappiest of apartments and to pay your bills making that kind of money? Oh, you don't! The rest of America is expected to do it for you!

Make up your mind. If they are into human trafficking and drug dealing, they probably aren't making less than minimum wage.

But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

“There’s no way I can mess with the numbers to get a different conclusion,” said Alex Nowrasteh, immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, which advocates more liberal immigration laws.

There is the double jeopardy! They are NOT on the books!

These people have no traceable paper trail! If they commit a crime, there is no way to track them down and bring them to justice! I saw a documentary about a little girl who was lured into an abandoned building by an illegal, who raped and murdered her and then just fled the country. Nobody knows who it is!

You do realize that over all, immigrants (documented or otherwise) are less likely to rob, rape, murder, or otherwise break the law than US. born citizens are, don't you? 100 citizens are more likely to break the law, violently, or otherwise, than 100 immigrants.
you said break the law

Ok. Even considering that one broken law for each and every illegal alien, they are still less likely than a citizen to break the law. I know you are probably still confused. That means aliens start out one point behind, but still come out with a better score.
See how stupidly manipulative the wording is? THEY BROKE THE FUCKING LAW.... You break the law you do to jail, these guy break the law, head to a sanctuary city and nothing is done to them. So being that you are a worthless liberal, you are treated as worthless by your own party. Cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Yep, you're still an idiot.
You're still an idiot thinking that liberals are going to treat you as fairly as they treat an illegal. You commit a crime you do the time, illegals commit a crime they get your dime. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal, who calls me "an idiot". Bwaahhhhaaaahhhhaaa. you too funny.

Yep, you're still an idiot.

U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants, new studies show
U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants: studies
This is dodging the op. The OP is about illegal aliens, not immigrants. Posting this as if immigrants = illegal aliens is an attempt to deceive your reader. Immigrant crime stats have nothing to do with illegal alien crime stats.

Illegal aliens are still immigrants dummy.
Liberals are still dummies.

Then there is the risk of bringing communicable disease into the country that has been basically eradicated because they have no health checkups! And let's be honest, most of those running from their countries illegally are probably very poor and cannot afford adequate medical care. Before you immigrate to this country, there are some requirements that must be met, and THAT is not unreasonable!

Not sure what that means in relationship to your previous post.

IOW, you don't know if they have committed any crimes, and you don't know anything about them.

IOW, you don't know if they have committed any crimes, and you don't know anything about them.
Adolf Hitler had a following of mind numbed useful idiots who believed what ever he said, he promised them 1000 years of greatness. It lasted only 13 years and many of those Germans lost their lives. So far under Barrack Hussein Obama, many have lost their lives do to illegal immigration and the Mooslims he invited into this country. Yet liberals still believe what Obama promised them.

No, we don't know a person's criminal history, or lack of one when they arrive if they aren't documented. We are pretty good at keeping up with that after they get here though, and the numbers just don't show that is the expected outcome. Yes, again, some of them are purely evil, and no, I don't think it is OK to allow even a few bad people in, but as a whole it's unreasonable to assume they are all unacceptable. Instead of a stupid wall that will never work, we need a reasonable immigration policy. The way it is now, a person who is a direct relative of a citizen has to wait as much as 5 to 10 years, and spend a fortune. A reasonable immigration policy would work. The crap being put forward now won't.

No, we don't know a person's criminal history, or lack of one when they arrive if they aren't documented. We are pretty good at keeping up with that after they get here though, and the numbers just don't show that is the expected outcome. Yes, again, some of them are purely evil, and no, I don't think it is OK to allow even a few bad people in, but as a whole it's unreasonable to assume they are all unacceptable. Instead of a stupid wall that will never work, we need a reasonable immigration policy. The way it is now, a person who is a direct relative of a citizen has to wait as much as 5 to 10 years, and spend a fortune. A reasonable immigration policy would work. The crap being put forward now won't.

We shouldn't "assume" anything. That is why we have policies for allowing immigrants to enter the country.

We shouldn't "assume" anything. That is why we have policies for allowing immigrants to enter the country.

Our policies aren't working too good, are they?

Partly because liberals encourage others to break our laws! Sanctuary cities anyone? What a blatant disregard for the law of OUR land and for OUR safety and security.

Partly because liberals encourage others to break our laws! Sanctuary cities anyone? What a blatant disregard for the law of OUR land and for OUR safety and security.

Well, it looks like you will soon get a chance to find out if your ideas work, if the county allows the president to carry through with what he has promised. How soon do you think he will get that check from Mexico, or presents that wonderful healthcare plan that everybody is going to love? I'm really excited about finally hearing his plan to wipe out ISIS.

U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants, new studies show
U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants: studies
This is dodging the op. The OP is about illegal aliens, not immigrants. Posting this as if immigrants = illegal aliens is an attempt to deceive your reader. Immigrant crime stats have nothing to do with illegal alien crime stats.

Illegal aliens are still immigrants dummy.
Blacks are people, whites are people, women are people, and men are people. Quoting crimes stats of all people will not tell you anything about the crime stats of women, or the crime stats of blacks. Sure, illegal aliens are immigrants, but nobody is complaining about legal immigrants. What is relevant in today's political landscape is the effects of illegal immigrants specifically, not legal ones. Legal immigrants are more accurately represented in the category of citizens. To try and pass off crime stats of legal immigrants as being the same as those of illegal immigrants is absurd and deceptive.

you do realize that all illegals are already breaking the law don't you?

you said break the law

100% of illegal aliens are breaking the law are 100% of legal citizens breaking the law?
Nope, but those that do, do it at a much higher rate than the average immigrant. I guess you still don't get it. Citizens commit more crimes per capita than immigrants, even considering that some immigrants are illegally here.
ALL immigrants that are illegally here are committing a crime

it's you that doesn't get it

These people have no traceable paper trail! If they commit a crime, there is no way to track them down and bring them to justice! I saw a documentary about a little girl who was lured into an abandoned building by an illegal, who raped and murdered her and then just fled the country. Nobody knows who it is!

Then how do they know he was an illegal?

Forum List

Back