When it's okay to Riot (According to white people)

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
This is hilarious and true

11011071_1056970080980636_4181328863054833072_n.jpg

Yeah its such a false equivalence it's not even funny. Let me know when those stupid college kids burn down buildings, loot stores, assault police officers. It's really pathetic how people try to marginalize or excuse behavior of thugs.

Wow, that was just ugly and downright hateful.
Now you see who are bigots and racist and who is TEARING this country apart

Yeah its such a false equivalence it's not even funny. Let me know when those stupid college kids burn down buildings, loot store, assault police officers. It's really pathetic how people try to marginalize or excuse behavior of thugs.

Why are you white people speaking up against this? I mean every white person knows each other. Where is Dr. Phil to speak against this outrage?

Yeah its such a false equivalence it's not even funny. Let me know when those stupid college kids burn down buildings, loot stores, assault police officers. It's really pathetic how people try to marginalize or excuse behavior of thugs.

I posted a thread with photos of exactly that but you can choose from here.

Yeah its such a false equivalence it's not even funny. Let me know when those stupid college kids burn down buildings, loot store, assault police officers. It's really pathetic how people try to marginalize or excuse behavior of thugs.

Why are you white people speaking up against this? I mean every white person knows each other. Where is Dr. Phil to speak against this outrage?

You need to go see Dr. Phil. You think you can see a persons skin color through your computer. You aren't funny or seen as a good person with this post. so you should drop it

Speaking up against what idiot? You're trying to deflect criticism against thugs who burned down black neighborhoods. It seems to me like you don't give a shit about blacks.

GTFOH they're not looting, burning down businesses or attacking cops. Now they have been known to destroy property, and if it makes you feel better I'll call them thugs too, but what they did doesn't compare to Baltimore or Ferguson.

Speaking up against what idiot? You're trying to deflect criticism against thugs who burned down black neighborhoods. It seems to me like you don't give a shit about blacks.

What about the thugs burning down their city, where is the outrage?

4957042.jpg

GTFOH they're not looting, burning down businesses or attacking cops. Now they have been known to destroy property, and if it makes you feel better I'll call them thugs too, but what they did doesn't compare to Baltimore or Ferguson.
The only false equivalency is that whites riot over pumpkins, sports and other dumb shit. When Blacks riot its over discrimination and lack of justice. You know....stuff that actually matters.

4957042.jpg
Doesnt count. Not enough smoke and no Black people are present.

4957042.jpg
Doesnt count. Not enough smoke and no Black people are present.

Right only those "Thugs" that look black are truly thugs.

4957042.jpg

A bunch of stupid college kids burning one police car.....Oh the horror.....I bet that riot will cost the city twice as much the Ferguson riots and Baltimore riots put together.

Seriously you are providing cover for thugs who burn down black communities. Does that a friend of black people or an enemy?

Forum List

Back