When it's okay to Riot (According to white people)

Yeah its such a false equivalence it's not even funny. Let me know when those stupid college kids burn down buildings, loot store, assault police officers. It's really pathetic how people try to marginalize or excuse behavior of thugs.

Why are you white people speaking up against this? I mean every white person knows each other. Where is Dr. Phil to speak against this outrage?

Speaking up against what idiot? You're trying to deflect criticism against thugs who burned down black neighborhoods. It seems to me like you don't give a shit about blacks.

What about the thugs burning down their city, where is the outrage?

4957042.jpg

A bunch of stupid college kids burning one police car.....Oh the horror.....I bet that riot will cost the city twice as much the Ferguson riots and Baltimore riots put together.

Seriously you are providing cover for thugs who burn down black communities. Does that a friend of black people or an enemy?
Translation. Its ok for whites to burn up shit, loot, and destroy property over dumb shit. Blacks not so much over real life issues.

article-2025167-0D62123400000578-108_634x440.jpg

Yeah its such a false equivalence it's not even funny. Let me know when those stupid college kids burn down buildings, loot store, assault police officers. It's really pathetic how people try to marginalize or excuse behavior of thugs.

Why are you white people speaking up against this? I mean every white person knows each other. Where is Dr. Phil to speak against this outrage?

Speaking up against what idiot? You're trying to deflect criticism against thugs who burned down black neighborhoods. It seems to me like you don't give a shit about blacks.

4957042.jpg

A bunch of stupid college kids burning one police car.....Oh the horror.....I bet that riot will cost the city twice as much the Ferguson riots and Baltimore riots put together.

Seriously you are providing cover for thugs who burn down black communities. Does that a friend of black people or an enemy?
Translation. Its ok for whites to burn up shit, loot, and destroy property over dumb shit. Blacks not so much over real life issues.

Yeah ok. The college kids were acting rowdy, they weren't rioting.

And let me tell you something, the people rioting were just an ueducated, immoral, unruly crowd, behaving like savages.

4957042.jpg

And let me tell you something, the people rioting were just an ueducated, immoral, unruly crowd, behaving like savages.

Seriously, you are providing cover for thugs who destroy someone's property over a sporting event. Why are defending those thugs?

4957042.jpg

Thats what a lot of whites say. Whites act rowdy = Blacks riot. Whites with hoodies and tats are rebellious = Blacks are thugs. 3 white kids together is a club = 3 Blacks kids together is a gang. White mass murderer is insane = Black mass murderer is a murderer and not insane.

How much money did all of those "white riots" combined cost taxpayers? How much money did the Ferguson riots cost taxpayers?

Forum List

Back