When our NEXT president screws up I'm going to....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Blame Obama and only Obama. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter. I'm going to use the same lame ass play book the left has been using for 5 damn years. Doesn't matter what the screw up is I'm just gonna offer the typical liberal response, "It's the previous guys fault"

Blame Obama and only Obama. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter. I'm going to use the same lame ass play book the left has been using for 5 damn years. Doesn't matter what the screw up is I'm just gonna offer the typical liberal response, "It's the previous guys fault"

No, you won't. You are old and growing senile, just as was Reagan. You will remember nothing but that you are hungry.

No, you won't. You are old and growing senile, just as was Reagan. You will remember nothing but that you are hungry.

What a jerk.

I hope he remembers that about you so he won't refrain from giving you the greeting you deserve if ever the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited:
Gramps gets what he deserves. So do all far right reactionaries.

Last edited:

I agree the new motto for all Presidents shall now be the buck stopped with the last guy.

Look at the US that Clinton turned over to bush (There were NO wars, the US had a surplus on the books, and the economy was doing well). Now look at the US bush turned over to Obama (Two wars being paid for by borrowed money, a huge jump in the national debt, the US losing 750,000 jobs per month, and virtually ever economist predicting a major depression). Only a complete fool and imbecile would be stupid enough to be able to ignore the mess bush left Obama.

Look at the US that Clinton turned over to bush (There were NO wars, the US had a surplus on the books, and the economy was doing well). Now look at the US bush turned over to Obama (Two wars being paid for by borrowed money, a huge jump in the national debt, the US losing 750,000 jobs per month, and virtually ever economist predicting a major depression). Only a complete fool and imbecile would be stupid enough to be able to ignore the mess bush left Obama.

I well aware of the wars and debt and unemployment Bush left. I'm also aware that Bush lost control and Obama gained it. I'm also aware virtually NOTHING has changed in any of those categories. I'm also aware that you too apparently have bush derangement syndrome.

I well aware of the wars and debt and unemployment Bush left. I'm also aware that Bush lost control and Obama gained it. I'm also aware virtually NOTHING has changed in any of those categories. I'm also aware that you too apparently have bush derangement syndrome.

yeah, holding Obama responsible for Bush's bad economy and Republican obstructionism is all well and good. Holding Bush responsible for his mess = BDS.

Hummmm.... "... virtually NOTHING has changed in any of those catagories."
Hummmm ... If I am not mistaken we are out of Iraq and in 2014 we will be out of Afghanistan. That looks like change to me! Hummmm... The losing of 750,000 jobs per month has stopped and over the last couple of years we have been slowly gaining jobs back. That also looks like change to me! Oh, and that depression that was predicted, IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! I would call that change. What about you? A person with IDS (Ignorance Derangement Syndrome) should probably NOT accuse other people of problems or syndromes when they can't prove their statements false.

yeah, holding Obama responsible for Bush's bad economy and Republican obstructionism is all well and good. Holding Bush responsible for his mess = BDS.
You may call "Holding bush responsible for his mess = BDS" if you wish, but I call it a way to avoid acknowledging the truth. This will be a hard thought for you to understand but the damage bush did to this nation DID NOT occur in one year. bush had to work at crashing this country over several years. The mess that he created WILL NOT be cleaned up in one or even two terms. This is expecially true when the people who helped bush create a mess are doing everything in their power to preserve the mess they created.
Perhaps if your party were more concerned about doing what was best for the people of this country rather than what was best for their party the mess would get cleaned up faster. Of course that would call for the republicans putting country over party and I believe they are incapable of such an act.

Hummmm.... "... virtually NOTHING has changed in any of those catagories."
Hummmm ... If I am not mistaken we are out of Iraq and in 2014 we will be out of Afghanistan. That looks like change to me! Hummmm... The losing of 750,000 jobs per month has stopped and over the last couple of years we have been slowly gaining jobs back. That also looks like change to me! Oh, and that depression that was predicted, IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! I would call that change. What about you? A person with IDS (Ignorance Derangement Syndrome) should probably NOT accuse other people of problems or syndromes when they can't prove their statements false.

We got out of Iraq because of Bush's time line so who was president at the time is irrelevant. The economy hit bottom and the blood loss slowed in some industries and stopped in others. Again irrelevant to political influence. The lack of growth however after the bottom was hit is astounding. Unless you're a banker or investor not much has changed as I stated. The growth is anemic. But I suppose that is somehow Bush's fault for some odd reason

Forum List

Back