When our NEXT president screws up I'm going to....

FJO, I am older than 90% of the Board, and I do not have the cognitive problems so many exhibit on the Board. So many (but not all) are of the reactionary far right, believing sincerity and passionate opinion are somehow evidence.

Tis what tis.

What startles so many from the far right is that they believe they can act like jerks and whatever without believing they will dealt with as they deserve.

In other words, be polite, get polite. If not, get what they deserve.

Blame Obama and only Obama. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter. I'm going to use the same lame ass play book the left has been using for 5 damn years. Doesn't matter what the screw up is I'm just gonna offer the typical liberal response, "It's the previous guys fault"

The impact of a Presidents actions do not end when his term ends

Sometimes that is good and sometimes that is bad

We still have not recovered from the Great Republican Recession or the impact of the Bush Doctrine on the Middle East and Southwest Asia

Look at the US that Clinton turned over to bush (There were NO wars, the US had a surplus on the books, and the economy was doing well). Now look at the US bush turned over to Obama (Two wars being paid for by borrowed money, a huge jump in the national debt, the US losing 750,000 jobs per month, and virtually ever economist predicting a major depression). Only a complete fool and imbecile would be stupid enough to be able to ignore the mess bush left Obama.

Clinton also handed bush 911 you idiot. Also a reccession.
Hummmm.... "Clinton handed bush 9/11." Hummmm....
You do realize that bush took office on 1/20/2001. That means he was in office the rest of January (10 days). He was also in office all of February (28 days), March (31 days), April (30 days), May (31 days), June (30 days), July (31 days), August (31 days), and 10 more days in Sept. In other words bush was in office a total of over 210 days prior to 9/11. Exactly how many days warning do you think he should have had?
Obama has been in office almost 5 years and obama and the liberals still blame bush if things aren't going well.

FJO, I am older than 90% of the Board, and I do not have the cognitive problems so many exhibit on the Board. So many (but not all) are of the reactionary far right, believing sincerity and passionate opinion are somehow evidence.

Tis what tis.

What startles so many from the far right is that they believe they can act like jerks and whatever without believing they will dealt with as they deserve.

It's not my fault you have the sensitive nature of a teenage girl.

Grow a pair

Clinton also handed bush 911 you idiot. Also a reccession.
You do realize that bush took office on 1/20/2001. That means he was in office the rest of January (10 days). He was also in office all of February (28 days), March (31 days), April (30 days), May (31 days), June (30 days), July (31 days), August (31 days), and 10 more days in Sept. In other words bush was in office a total of over 210 days prior to 9/11. Exactly how many days warning do you think he should have had?
Obama has been in office almost 5 years and obama and the liberals still blame bush if things aren't going well.

Bush left the country in far worse shape than he received it. Ever since then, Republicans have been and are doing everything in their power to undermine, sabotage, or obstruct any progress so they can point their fingers at Obama and try to blame him.

The next president isn't going to be any better off than Bush or obama. It's not the president. It's the nation. It's the people. We are divided, irrevocably so. If the next president is republican, he will be treated as badly as Bush. If the next president is a democrat, it will be obama all over again.

The division isn't the person. It's the direction of the country.

Bush left the country in far worse shape than he received it. Ever since then, Republicans have been and are doing everything in their power to undermine, sabotage, or obstruct any progress so they can point their fingers at Obama and try to blame him.

I'd sabotage anything that closely resembles a youthful 1933 hitler. wouldn't you?

The next president isn't going to be any better off than Bush or obama. It's not the president. It's the nation. It's the people. We are divided, irrevocably so. If the next president is republican, he will be treated as badly as Bush. If the next president is a democrat, it will be obama all over again.

If the next president ever happens he must be a leader, we haven't had one in a while.

How many crying threads are the conservatives going to post? It's all they do here all day long, weep about how meeeeeeeaaaaaan the liberals are.

It's not doing you any good, conservatives. You already have a lock on the whiner-American demographic. There are no more votes to be gained there. You're just driving away the normal people, who get nauseated watching you snivel. Sure, you're preaching to the choir, firing up the base, getting them out to vote, but that's not enough, once the base shrinks too much.

How many crying threads are the conservatives going to post? It's all they do here all day long, weep about how meeeeeeeaaaaaan the liberals are.

It's not doing you any good, conservatives. You already have a lock on the whiner-American demographic. There are no more votes to be gained there. You're just driving away the normal people, who get nauseated watching you snivel. Sure, you're preaching to the choir, firing up the base, getting them out to vote, but that's not enough, once the base shrinks too much.

shut the fuck up the piece of shit needs to go

Blame Obama and only Obama. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter. I'm going to use the same lame ass play book the left has been using for 5 damn years. Doesn't matter what the screw up is I'm just gonna offer the typical liberal response, "It's the previous guys fault"

If the next President is a Democrat, I doubt you will.

If the next President is a Republican, and he wants to bomb a country for the use of WMDs, I hope the Republican Party will vociferously oppose him. Just to be consistent.

If the next President is a Repulican and continues the policy of spying on Americans, I hope the Republican Party will call for his impeachment.

If the next President is a Republican and one of our embassies is attacked, I hope Fox News will report he gave a stand down order and watched the whole battle via the eyes of a drone. And call for his impeachment.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope every one of his golf games and vacations are reported with terrific venom by Breitbart. As well as the cost of each.

If the next President is a Republican, and he makes a foreign policy trip overseas, I hope the Washington Times tells us how many tens of millions of dollars he is wasting on his "vacation" to these foreign countries.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope all of you make allusions to his wife's girth on a regular basis.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope you all call for his impeachment every time he issues an Executive Order.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope you all call him a Nazi if he unilateraly grants a waiver to a federal regulation.

Last edited:

If the next president ever happens he must be a leader, we haven't had one in a while.

It doesn't matter. No matter who it is, this country is done. It has divided over political ideology. Like a three legged stool, it's only waiting for one of the legs to be knocked out.

If the next President is a Republican, and he wants to bomb a country for the use of WMDs, I hope the Republican Party will vociferously oppose him. Just to be consistent.

If the next President is a Repulican and continues the policy of spying on Americans, I hope the Republican Party will call for his impeachment.

If the next President is a Republican and one of our embassies is attacked, I hope Fox News will report he gave a stand down order and watched the whole battle via the eyes of a drone. And call for his impeachment.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope every one of his golf games and vacations are reported with terrific venom by Breitbart. As well as the cost of each.

If the next President is a Republican, and he makes a foreign policy trip overseas, I hope the Washington Times tells us how many tens of millions of dollars he is wasting on his "vacation" to these foreign countries.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope all of you make allusions to his wife's girth on a regular basis.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope you all call for his impeachment every time he issues an Executive Order.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope you all call him a Nazi if he unilateraly grants a waiver to a federal regulation.

dude you have a very short memory all that has already been attached to bush.

blackhawk, your argument has merit. However, consider this, if a president really fucks up and turns over a country that has gigantic problems to the next president, the incoming president is forced to try to clean up the mess he was given. Now if the people who made the mess work to help the new president clean up the mess it is well and good and he should take responsibility for the results of the clean up. But what if those who helped to make the mess are doing everything in their power to make sure the mess is not cleaned up. What if obstructionism and the use of filibusters (over 400 the last legislative session) tie the hands of the president. Who is then responsible for the mess remaining. If the presidents hands are tied, how can he be expected to solve problems he never made? And how can he be blamed for events and results he has no control over?
(Oh, and by the way, don't even mention ACA. bush had nothing to do with that BUT I am sure you will agree that the republicans have done absolutely everything in their power to make ACA a failure.

The GOP has had nothing to do with the success or failure of the ACA. Democrats own it 100%
You do realize when you make comments like this your stupidity is highlighted. For example, you do realize that 197 amendments were added to ACA. Of the 197 amendments, 36 were Democratic and 161 were from republicans. So much for owning it "100%." Further, can you deny that republicans have done everything in their power to try to ensure the failure of ACA. Doesn't voting to repeal it 41 times offer you a bit of a clue about the republicans attempt to make ACA fail? You do understand that or are you senile to the point you cannot understand what is occurring?

I am glad you went there. Here are just a few of the amendments offered by the Republicans. A good many of the others were technical that amounted to changing a word or two for clarification.

Vitter amendment: Prohibiting use of funds to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). (#3554)

Do you have a problem with that?

Grassley amendment: To make sure the President, Cabinet Members, all White House Senior staff and Congressional Committee and Leadership Staff are purchasing health insurance through the health insurance exchanges established by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. (#3564)

Obama issued an Executive Order making that null and void.

Inhofe amendment: To exclude devices for persons with disabilities from the medical device tax. (#3565)

There shouldn't be a tax on medical devices to start with IMO, and the last I heard, the Democrats voted to keep this tax.

Gregg-Coburn amendment: To prevent Medicare from being raided for new entitlements and to use Medicare savings to save Medicare. (#3567)

I heard that Medicare was raided to fund the ACA.

Grassley amendment: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to ensure Medicare beneficiary access to physicians, eliminate sweetheart deals for frontier States, and ensure equitable reimbursement under the Medicare program for all rural states. (#3569)

No comment.

McCain Amendment: To eliminate the sweetheart deals for Tennessee, Hawaii, Louisiana, Montana, Connecticut, and frontier States. (#3570)

That didn't work at all. Those 'sweetheart deals' were what got Democrats that were sitting on the fence to vote for ACA.

Actually, Bush did all of those things, and then some, and yet the faux conservatives not only did not call for his impeachment, they cheered him on!

Remember, kids, waterboarding is NOT torture. And don't leave the house without your flag pin.

Last edited:

Tis what tis.

It's not my fault you have the sensitive nature of a teenage girl.

Grow a pair

You are the one whining, son. I have dealt with it for more than for years without breaking a sweat.

I can be polite or I can deal. Just don't ever whine about trying to dish what you can't take.

Actually, Bush did all of those things, and then some, and yet the faux conservatives not only did not call for his impeachment, they cheered him on!

Remember, kids, waterboarding is NOT torture. And don't leave the house without your flag pin.
and bush got blasted for it which was your point for defending obama, correct?

When Hillary screws up...feel free to blame Obama

Forum List

Back