When our NEXT president screws up I'm going to....

Blame Obama and only Obama. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter. I'm going to use the same lame ass play book the left has been using for 5 damn years. Doesn't matter what the screw up is I'm just gonna offer the typical liberal response, "It's the previous guys fault"

If the next President is a Democrat, I doubt you will.

If the next President is a Republican, and he wants to bomb a country for the use of WMDs, I hope the Republican Party will vociferously oppose him. Just to be consistent.

If the next President is a Repulican and continues the policy of spying on Americans, I hope the Republican Party will call for his impeachment.

If the next President is a Republican and one of our embassies is attacked, I hope Fox News will report he gave a stand down order and watched the whole battle via the eyes of a drone. And call for his impeachment.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope every one of his golf games and vacations are reported with terrific venom by Breitbart. As well as the cost of each.

If the next President is a Republican, and he makes a foreign policy trip overseas, I hope the Washington Times tells us how many tens of millions of dollars he is wasting on his "vacation" to these foreign countries.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope all of you make allusions to his wife's girth on a regular basis.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope you all call for his impeachment every time he issues an Executive Order.

If the next President is a Republican, I hope you all call him a Nazi if he unilateraly grants a waiver to a federal regulation.

Not a single one of you little stories applies to me so fuck off.

Forum List

Back