When President Biden was an old-school Democrat? In 2006 President Biden said a marriage is between a man and a woman.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I believe in equality for everyone. Let me say this though I can get some of President Biden’s old videos he was seeing a lot of things that traditional Democrats were talking about, hoping the working Man United healthcare being proud of this country. It’s really unfortunate he changed because I would’ve voted for him if he didn’t change

Politicians, Democrats, RINOs, they are detached from society, the culture, who we are.

I believe in equality for everyone. Let me say this though I can get some of President Biden’s old videos he was seeing a lot of things that traditional Democrats were talking about, hoping the working Man United healthcare being proud of this country. It’s really unfortunate he changed because I would’ve voted for him if he didn’t change

Old-school Donald Trump:

Back in 1994, then-Senator Joe Biden wrote a letter to a constituent who had contacted his office with a request. “Please don’t force me to pay for abortions against my conscience,” he said. Biden assured the man he understood, promising that any position he would take on abortion in the U.S. Senate would be guided by his conviction that those who oppose abortion should not be compelled to pay for them.

Yep. And the rich and wealthy were spoken against...as it should be. But you will disagree right?

Well that was back when dem politicians pretended to be "religious".

16 years ago, most Americans believed that
Times have changed

Only Conservatives still resist
Before Obama became President, Democrats believed in traditional marriage, and strong borders and were tough on crime. After he took office, the Democrats went hard left and never looked back. Go look up the videos for yourself, if they haven't been shut down by the "truth police" . They used to be everywhere.

Before Obama became President, Democrats believed in traditional marriage, and strong borders and were tough on crime. After he took office, the Democrats went hard left and never looked back. Go look up the videos for yourself, if they haven't been shut down by the "truth police" . They used to be everywhere.
The Kenyan negro left America completely FUBAR‘ed
He empowered all the America hating woke white guilt whackos like g5000 and rightwinger and put them on the front-lines.

Last edited:

I didn’t think gay marriage was appropriate prior to 2008. I thought civil unions would be enough

My outlook changed, the countries outlook changed, the courts outlook changed

Only conservatives cling to their 20 century values

You could've voted for him in 1988 if he didn't drop out after getting busted for plagiarism & other lies during his presidential campaign.

You could have voted for him instead of Obama in 2008.
Remember when he said Barry was “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

Joe has been a liar & a useful idiot his entire career. Even Barry knew that

biden-obamfthingsup.jpg

I didn’t think gay marriage was appropriate prior to 2008. I thought civil unions would be enough

My outlook changed, the countries outlook changed, the courts outlook changed

Only conservatives cling to their 20 century values
You are too smart to just swallow what the Democratic Party spoons out. Wake up dude.

Now Dems are off the rails :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You are too smart to just swallow what the Democratic Party spoons out.
Hahaha…no he’s not. They are all suckered…the Mexicrat Party has all FEELZ people right where they want them…shackled on the plantation and voting on social issues EXCLUSIVELY.

16 years ago, most Americans believed that
Times have changed

Only Conservatives still resist
I don’t know if that’s the case brother. 16 years ago wasn’t that long ago. But the bottom line is it was just 16 years ago and if that was Donald Trump making that comment 16 years ago it will be getting much more attention ..so that’s the hypocrisy from how the media covers the situation’s

I hear you man … he flipped as well …. Donald Trump was once a democrat
A far left limousine liberal New York Democrat.

And he still is.

Far left protectionist tariffs.

Trillion dollar deficits.

Sucking up to Russia.

Madly in love with the North Korean mass murdering communist dictator.

Forum List

Back