When Republicans Hold Impeachment Hearings They Won't Have To Manufacture Fake Evidence Like Democrats Did....

Of course Schiff was the 1st to manufacture false evidence in the Democrats' initial failed Impeachment coup attempt....

(He was again busted criminally manufacturing fake evidence during the bogus 1/6 committee:

Schiff Caught Again--Doctored Jan 6th Text Messages )

That SOB needs to be in DC Gitmo for life...

I'm hoping the republicans have a better strategy than impeaching Biden. It looks like a red tidal wave coming in 2022. Don't want to overreach and have Biden or Harris win in 2024, as unlikely that may seem now.

I'm hoping the republicans have a better strategy than impeaching Biden. It looks like a red tidal wave coming in 2022. Don't want to overreach and have Biden or Harris win in 2024, as unlikely that may seem now.

Pelosi promised not to let Impeachment move forward unless their was 1) irrefutable evidence & 2) bipartisanship. The bitch had neither and proved she had lied to the Smerican people.

Democrats actually declared about their failed coup attempt of Trump that neither crimes nor evidence are not needed to Impeach a President before moving forward to prove they had neither.

So basically Democrats set the precedence that all that was needed to Impeachment was a pathelogical emotional dislike/ hatred for a President....meaning the GOP would technically be within the Democrats' new criteria and right to Impeach Biden just based on his lowest in history disapproval rating. (Even Democrats don't want him to run in 2024, let alone finish out his term.)

The GOP, unnlike Democrats, will do it by the book. Joe's confession has already been posted above, and, as I pointed out already, all they have to do is read from Hunter's own laptop to send both Hunter to prison and Joe out of office and into a mental institution based on his established legal defense of being too mentally incompetent to stand criminal trial.

Show Hunter Biden didn’t contribute to the Church
You can’t show he gave any money to his father

So your theory is crackhead sex addicts are big donors to anything let alone a church?
You go ahead and run with that.

Forum List

Back