When Right-Wing Media Reports: Its Not News

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
When Right-Wing Media Reports: Its Not News

That’s what the progressive left-wing liberals say because the same story was not reported by the MSM or left-wing media (btw) one and the same. They say it’s not news. Well that’s where I call B/S. Do you think they are going to cover a story that’s against their interest? We all know they do not nor does the right-wing most of the time. So when a (PLWL) progressive left-wing liberal tells you look where you got the story from, tell them to prove that story wrong or correct it.
Make them work for their B/S

BTW I got most of what I do from Salunsky rules for radicals deal with it.

Oh ya I expect this thread to be moved because it will be too much for the left to absorb.

I search a story here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=D.O...ol+to+remove+seating+from+boys+baseball+field

You’ll see most that carry the story are right wing or neutral sports media and the left will say “look who reported the story Blaze, Frontpagemag, Fox, etc, etc.
That’s when you tell them to give a URL or link; I don’t take their word for it because it’s the same ole typical plwl spin…

HAVE @ IT…

Why a High School Was Ordered to Tear Down Its Brand-New Baseball Bleachers Will Likely Have Small-Gov’t Advocates Shaking Their Heads

Mar. 28, 2014
Becket Adams

3433604_G-300x168.jpg

Plymouth High School in Canton, Mich., was ordered to tear down a new set of bleachers after government officials told them they’re no longer equal to the girls’ bleachers. (Image source: WJBK-TV)

The U.S Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights has forced a school in Michigan to tear down a brand-new set of bleachers for its boys’ varsity baseball team because the new seating is nicer than the girls’ softball bleachers.

The parents installed the new bleachers themselves and even added a new scoreboard to the field, the station reported.

But after an investigation by government officials, which was prompted by an anonymous complaint, the school was told it had to remove the new seating because it was “no longer equal” to the adjacent girls’ softball bleachers, which have yet to get a makeover of their own.

Further, government officials said, the new boys’ bleachers were not sufficiently handicap-accessible.

The school agreed to tear down the new bleachers after government officials issued a citation.

Plymouth High School superintendent Michael Meissen said the school will hold onto the new bleachers until they can come up with a plan that adheres to strict government rules and is “fair to everyone,” WJBK-TV reported.

The superintendent also said that the school doesn’t have the money to renovate the girls’ bleachers. They will, however, add a new scoreboard to the girls’ field soon:

Why a High School Was Ordered to Tear Down Its Brand-New Baseball Bleachers Will Likely Have Small-Gov?t Advocates Shaking Their Heads | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is one (lite) example and I'll have much better stories in the future...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
c8HK9TJ6.jpeg

Ebony News Editor Jamilah Lemieux Has No Time For ‘White’ People Like Raffi Williams

By: Aaron Gardner (Diary) | March 27th, 2014

This morning a news editor from Ebony decided to show her ignorance and racism to the world. In a series of tweets Jamilah Lemieux, the News and Lifestyle Editor for Ebony Magazine, called Dr. Ben Carson insane for his beliefs on race, politics, and “anything else other than his medical work.” Her objections appear to be that Carson is conservative to some extent and therefore any ideas he may have on race are forever tainted. Indeed, even his own blackness should be questioned.

While Jamilah was venting her spleen on twitter, some conservatives jumped in to defend Dr. Carson and push back against the Ebony Editor. One such conservative was Raffi Williams, the Deputy Press Secretary of the GOP and the son of Fox News contributor Juan Williams.

When Williams engaged Lemieux on twitter suggesting she learn more about Dr. Carson before judging him on politics and race, her immediate response to him was this: “Oh great here comes a White dude telling me how to do this Black thing. Pass.” Moving beyond Lemieux’s obvious contempt for the white race, there is one overlooked detail that must be pointed out.

Raffi Williams is Black.

Ebony News Editor Jamilah Lemieux Has No Time For White People Like Raffi Williams

--->https://www.google.com/search?q=lem...oAA&biw=1024&bih=653&dpr=1#q=lemieux+vs+raffi

Last edited:

Forum List

Back