When someone asked you have you ever seen a certain movie and you say NO

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Then the person starts to tell you about it and you want to say so bad.............."Please shut the fuck up because I have no interest in the movie"

I know I am not the only one

You're not the only one.

Common courtesy dictates that we feign interest, just like other people feign interest in the bullshit we talk about.

People just like to talk. What's the harm in letting them?

Even if they've told you the same story six times.

You got better things to do than make someone happy?

I don't need pointless information. They should find out first if I want to see if before rambling on and on about it

I don't need pointless information. They should find out first if I want to see if before rambling on and on about it
You are misinterpreting yourself.

You are to shut the fuck up and listen.

Got it, numb nuts? :slap:

Then the person starts to tell you about it and you want to say so bad.............."Please shut the fuck up because I have no interest in the movie"

I know I am not the only one

I usually appreciate it. Either it's someone who knows me, and is recommending it because it would be something I'd like, or someone who doesn't - or better yet someone whose movie tastes I abhor - and then I know it's a movie I shouldn't bother with. Win/win!

You are misinterpreting yourself.

You are to shut the fuck up and listen.

Got it, numb nuts? :slap:

NOPE. I don't want to hear shit that is not REVELANT

Understand Mr. D*ckhead?

To me, what would make the situation worse is if its a film that you want to see, but have not yet and the person who has seen it ruins it for you by telling you all about it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back