I'd ask this question, but no one would want to answert: Have you ever been unjustly convicted?

Trump now argues that drug dealers should get the death penalty.

He signed off on the bill which was great but Republicans wouldn't pass it under Obama when it was up for a vote.
Were you pleased that Jamie Mills was executed?

I was named as a critical witness in a contractual dispute in London. Of course I did not appear. The judge subpoenaed me. I did not appear. Oddly enough, the opposition had reams of evidence that I was in London and at the meeting in question. They had hotel bulls, creddeeit card receipts, phone records, airline confirmations.
Since I still did not appear, there was nothing left to do but order me into custody and bring me before the magistrate. I wrote a very nice letter explaining that, although I work in London, it is remote. I have never been to London. I cannot go because I have no passport. I have no idea how it all ended. I never heard and still don't have a passport.

Yeah. I did. Youre exposed. Denying it doesn’t change that fact.

Enjoy your imagination. But the proof is always in the pudding. Link it.

He had Pence walk out on who —
and when?

Could you try to be coherent?

You are fully aware of what happened.

Again.......when Trump was president people complained about an unjust justice system.

Trump called them SOB's.

I answered.
there are over 20,000 "innocent" men in angola louisiana who are "unjustly convicted" by the same process that eventually gets all criminals, even the criminals in chief.

there are over 20,000 "innocent" men in angola louisiana who are "unjustly convicted" by the same process that eventually gets all criminals, even the criminals in chief.
Nonsense.

But I doubt anybody would be shocked to learn that sometimes our system convicts an actually innocent person.

Mills executed two old people, a husband and wife. But he did not want to die. But he did eat a fine last meal.

No one is wise enough to make the determination of who should live or who should die.

I got a moving violation once I thought was unjustified. It was for running a stop sign, but the stop sign was down and the cop was just waiting for someone to miss it.

I went to court, the judge still found me guilty but thanked me for my honesty.
If that sign had gotten run over before you entered the picture, did you see it laying there when you approached the scene?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The feds furnished a slick talking informant with a lot of money to amateur gunsmith Randy Weaver. He made the mistake of cutting a shotgun barrel 1/8 of an inch too short in violation of federal law. The feds dragged him out of his car into the slush on a snowy day and asked him again if he would be willing to become an informant for the federal government. He refused again and the feds changed the court date without consulting Weaver making him an unknowing fugitive which led to the infamous Ruby Ridge siege. The media didn't care.

The feds furnished a slick talking informant with a lot of money to amateur gunsmith Randy Weaver. He made the mistake of cutting a shotgun barrel 1/8 of an inch too short in violation of federal law. The feds dragged him out of his car into the slush on a snowy day and asked him again if he would be willing to become an informant for the federal government. He refused again and the feds changed the court date without consulting Weaver making him an unknowing fugitive which led to the infamous Ruby Ridge siege. The media didn't care.
Randy Weaver was a Nazi. I truly don't care when Nazis get killed.

Randy's story really is sad. Even though his remaining family got a million dollars each and Randy only got 100,000 dollars, it did not pay him for the lost family.

Well just listen. I and many here truly appreciate you being a member here.
I'm "recovering" as I write this... from your charitable post..:eek:

THAT is rare around here! LOL

Thanks for appreciating me. I appreciate you also, and all the fine conservatives here. The libs.. uh... well, you probably know how much I "appreciate" them.. !

Forum List

Back