When the Police are the biggest thieves around...what do you do???

Should I "exist" stage left?

Sorry, you're an idiot who couldn't constitute as zit on my ass intellectually. I know, you're black, but even that's getting a bit thin.

Should I "exist" stage left?

Sorry, you're an idiot who couldn't constitute as zit on my ass intellectually. I know, you're black, but even that's getting a bit thin.

Welcome to this free English as a Second Language website, a starting point for ESL / EFL learners who want to study English through the Web. The site is updated constantly. It refers you to hundreds of other high-quality, free English learning sites and resources. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. With your help, it can continue to be a site that you and others enjoy visiting.
ESL - English as a Second Language

Oh, I see. So he steals from the rich and gives to the state. The cops are sort of liberal Robin Hoods then.

The title suggests the cops pocketed the money. It's a fail.
So you couldn't intellectualize the title and decided to elaborate on your inability to grasp the details of the story...that's nothing new.
"Intellectualize the title"? :)

Intellectualize this: Fail~!

So sad when grown men can't go away after being made the fool...just admit the story confused you and run along...
I think you'd better abandon this thread and chalk it up to your own stupidity again. It isn't just race as this level of stupidity transcends simple low IQ.

FAIL

I did think your comment on "intellectualizing the title of the thread" was pretty Godamned funny though. :)

Actually your inability to comprehend a simple news report speaks volumes on your lack of intellectual prowess...
Not to worry, others will be able to make sense of an article that has left you perplexed...

Feel free to continue with the impotent exclamations of "i.Q." it's simply icing on the cake...

Let adults comment on the article...you can exit stage left.

Forum List

Back