When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
This will only INCREASE his lead.... the MSM LYING about The Donald...AGAIN!!!!!

Power Line ^
So NPR, the New York Times and the Associated Press searched contemporaneous news accounts and could find no evidence of Muslim-Americans cheering in Jersey City when the WTC came down. That’s odd. Because it took me less than two minutes to find this story from the Washington Post dated September 18, 2001 (although I did have to spend $3.95 to buy it from the Post’s archives): In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they...

Staying-Power-NRD-600.jpg

"When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional"

Nonsense.

The press isn't 'attacking' Trump; Trump has only himself to blame for his ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

Nonsense.

The press isn't 'attacking' Trump; Trump has only himself to blame for his ignorance, hate, and bigotry.

Oh, Black Shyster, your ignorance, hate, and bigotry are running rampant again!

Nonsense.

Except for the fact he was telling the truth! YOU may need to Google FACT, TRUTH.

You are a Liberal I forgot.

So far Trump has Trumped the media at every turn.............so they go back to their normal slimy ways...........

It's amusing.................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back