When the war comes to Arkansas....

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I'll dig my boots into the ground and fight for everything I believe in ....my family and my friends, the land that I love and the freedoms our great ancestors fought for.*

The Biden family got rich over there in the Ukraine and China and now they want to start a war with Russia and I want no part of it.

We'll pay for it one way or another won't ? Now that they hired 88,000 new armed IRS agents.

*( I'm paraphrasing, but this guy definitely speaks for me and most of us)
From 5 months ago.......
Jump to 18:30 to 23:20

Last edited:

When the war comes to Arkansas....​

Bring it.

Ben-Johnson-Warren-Oates-Ernest-Borgnine-William.jpg

I'll dig my boots into the ground and fight for everything I believe in ....my family and my friends, the land that I love and the freedoms our great ancestors fought for.*

The Biden family got rich over there in the Ukraine and China and now they want to start a war with Russia and I want no part of it.

We'll pay for it one way or another won't ? Now that they hired 88,000 new armed IRS agents.

*( I'm paraphrasing, but this guy definitely speaks for me and most of us)
From 5 months ago.......
Jump to 18:30 to 23:20

If World War III, IV, and V were to take place in Arkansas the result would be millions and millions of dollars of improvements.
Hey... whatever it takes to keep mentally diseased filth like you and yours out.

SAM SMITH'S ESSAYS

An archives of articles by Sam Smith, editor of the Progressive Review. More can be found at prorevflotsam.blogspot.com

July 23, 2011​

Arkansas Connections​

Last edited:

SAM SMITH'S ESSAYS

An archives of articles by Sam Smith, editor of the Progressive Review. More can be found at prorevflotsam.blogspot.com

July 23, 2011​

Arkansas Connections​

1661662234986.png

Forum List

Back