When Will Liberal Entertainers Learn?! Shut up, & DO YOUR JOB!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CfakepathSchumer2_20161017_102100.jpg

STANDUP WALKOUT
Hundreds bolt Schumer show over Trump insults

-- Amy Schumer Blasts Donald Trump During Show, Some Fans Boo And Walk Out

Amy Schumer blasts Donald Trump during show, some fans boo and walk out

Amy Schumer decided to discuss politics during her performance in Tampa, Fla., and some audience members just weren’t having it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I, and evidently many other Americans, do not pay entertainers for their political opinions. We pay to be entertained.

From the Dixie Chicks to Barbara Streisand and now evidently to Amy Schumer entertainers don't seem to be getting it. I don't care WHAT your political leanings are, liberal or conservative - just SHUT UP AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB - ENTERTAIN ME!

Amy Schumer responds to Tampa crowd walk-out

A funny thing happened at the Amy Schumer show at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida this past weekend – not funny ha-ha like Schumer’s jokes, but an interesting what is happening? kind of funny. When the comedian started talking about current events, such as stricter gun laws and the presidential election, a loud chorus of boos broke out. And when she called Donald Trump, among other things, an “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster,” about 200 people stood up and walked out, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

But would it surprise you that the one person completely unfazed by such an act is Schumer herself?

“I loved the crowd and my show in Tampa last night!” Schumer told EW. “I want to thank the 8,400 people who stayed. We had a great time! We have always depended on comedians to make us laugh and tell the truth. I am proud to continue that tradition.”

Schumer’s tour continues in New York on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
Amy Schumer Responds to Tampa Crowd Walk-Out

:lol: :clap:

A funny thing happened at the Amy Schumer show at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida this past weekend – not funny ha-ha like Schumer’s jokes, but an interesting what is happening? kind of funny. When the comedian started talking about current events, such as stricter gun laws and the presidential election, a loud chorus of boos broke out. And when she called Donald Trump, among other things, an “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster,” about 200 people stood up and walked out, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

But would it surprise you that the one person completely unfazed by such an act is Schumer herself?

“I loved the crowd and my show in Tampa last night!” Schumer told EW. “I want to thank the 8,400 people who stayed. We had a great time! We have always depended on comedians to make us laugh and tell the truth. I am proud to continue that tradition.”

What an idiot. There is no evidence what so ever that Trump has sexually assaulted anyone. And to proclaim that the truth just shows again that these people have no morals what so ever and live in a world where down is up.

I have no problem with women. There are plenty of male entertainers as well that have de
What misogynists!!
I don't care what sex you are, what color you are, etc.... I don't pay hundreds of dollars to go see Barbara Streisand stand up on stage and tell me what she thinks about politics. I don't pay to see a comedy show and instead hear political insight from a self-centered entertainer.

Quite simply, their job is to ENTERTAIN, not share their political insights with me. Similarly, would you keep a person hired to cut your grass but who instead comes over and starts talking about their political opinions.

'Dude, STFU and cut my grass - that's what you're getting paid for...or WERE!'

What an idiot. There is no evidence what so ever that Trump has sexually assaulted anyone. And to proclaim that the truth just shows again that these people have no morals what so ever and live in a world where down is up.
Several women have been connected to Hillary, one eye witness refutes testimony, several women gave glowing reports on Trump at the time this was supposedly going on, there are holes in their story... Trump is being 'Herman Caine'ed by the WHITE BILL COSBY and his ENABLER!

:0) With all the crazy ass mindless conspiratorial goofiness that comes from the right, words just can't express how ridiculous your complaint truly is.

I'm sure there must be at least a few right-wing comics that will tell you funny lies about birth certificates and Hillary Clinton being so sick she's on her deathbed.

:0) With all the crazy ass mindless conspiratorial goofiness that comes from the right, words just can't express how ridiculous your complaint truly is.

I'm sure there must be at least a few right-wing comics that will tell you funny lies about birth certificates and Hillary Clinton being so sick she's on her deathbed.

Did you perhaps mean, when you have no arguments left, resort to insults?

Conspiracy theories... now who does that remind me of?

hillaryspeechmeme.png

Vast right wing conspiracy indeed!

There is a simple way to handle this BS...simply get up and walk out on them, which is what many members of her audience did. Maybe when they lose enough money they will learn no one gives a shit what they think politically and no one is there paying to hear it.

Did you perhaps mean, when you have no arguments left, resort to insults?

Conspiracy theories... now who does that remind me of?

hillaryspeechmeme.png

Vast right wing conspiracy indeed!

:lol::lol: There is a last laugh in all of this ..

There is a simple way to handle this BS...simply get up and walk out on them, which is what many members of her audience did. Maybe when they lose enough money they will learn no one gives a shit what they think politically and no one is there paying to hear it.

200 walked out .. 8400 stayed.

Are you good at math?

Green Day Attacks Trump During New Jersey Concert: 'Pulverize Trump Towers'
Green Day Attacks Trump During New Jersey Concert: 'Pulverize Trump Towers'

Maybe you guys just aren't as important to this evolving society as you think you are.

Forum List

Back