🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Will Racists Learn?

My white goddaughter told me last week she was going to have mixed child.
Yeah, but she won't be fat and fuck with black guys out of spite of her racist father!
She is pretty angry at the white race.. I hope she is just going through a phase.
:lol: What are YOU teaching her? I know how difficult it is to separate real world from this USMB hate site!
Not my fault. She sees whats going on. I have to calm her down most of the time. :laugh:

Whoever she is with white or Black they are going to have a hellion on their hands.

My white goddaughter told me last week she was going to have mixed child.
Yeah, but she won't be fat and fuck with black guys out of spite of her racist father!
She is pretty angry at the white race.. I hope she is just going through a phase.
:lol: What are YOU teaching her? I know how difficult it is to separate real world from this USMB hate site!
Not my fault. She sees whats going on. I have to calm her down most of the time. :laugh:

Whoever she is with white or Black they are going to have a hellion on their hands.
I have a white godchild too. She is 11 now...she doesn't see race at all. It is the same with most children until they are infected with hate by adults...whether passive or active.

if it's true, I think the birthday gal should be able to invite her guests regardless of race
???

From one of the bggest racsts on this forum??? Did you find God?

I have nothing against black people, just n1gg3rs like you
:lmao: Defnition of n1gger for you being anyone who dsagrees wth you?

definition of racist anyone that disagrees with you, Obama, the NAACP, Holder etc

Forum List

Back