When will we put LGBTQ issues behind us.?

So, then, you really don't have any more valid objection to WillowTree's husband being in there, than to a creepy male pervert who pretends to be a woman being in there?

Is he a heterosexual man? Women would be in more danger of a heterosexual man in the bathroom than one who thinks he's a woman. That is a fact.

So now you're OK with discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation? I thought you were for “equality”. I guess that's only for Orwellian values of “equality”, in which some are “more equal” than others.

You are an idiot. I'm going to have to put your hateful arse on ignore before I say something mean.

I suppose that's easier than admitting to the hypocrisy and inconsistency in which you seem to have been caught.

No hypocrisy. All the hypocrisy comes from your ignorant arse. You are ignorant and a bad person.

That's your go to back up? Accusing us of being cruel because we disagree with having to use public restrooms with people of the opposite sex? Really? Then why can't my husband go in there with me? Does he have feelings? Do I? Do only transgender so and gays have feelings to be considered? Talk to us.

What bathroom should they use then? They do go to the bathroom too you know.

As long as my husband is allowed in with me! Equality! It's all about equality.

That doesn't answer the question. Which bathroom should they use if they are postoperative and no longer have a penis? If you are worried about being raped, you should fear heterosexual men more. You are more likely to be raped or attacked or "perved" on by a heterosexual male, and that is the truth.
K

You will have to show me exactly where I mentioned fear of being raped. Now are you for equality for all or are you not?

Well then what are you worried about them coming into the women's restroom to pee for? They might beat you up or something? What are you afraid of?

So is it okay for me to walk into the men's room? Can I bring my girlfriends?

So you want transexuals that are postoperative and have a vagina to share YOUR bathroom?

As a society, we just need to stop embracing this madness, and stop treating it as if it is anything other than madness.

These freaks created the problem, and as a society, we have foolishly allowed them to do so.

As a society, we have foolishly allowed ourselves to be bullied by these freaks, into catering to this madness.

Even a “postoperative ‘transwoman’” is still a man, albeit a distorted, mutilated, freak of a man. He has no business being in a women's facility. If he's made himself into such a freak that he can no longer safely use a men's facility, then that's his problem, and sane people are not under any obligation to make any sacrifice to cater to him.

So what bathroom should he/she use then?

That you don't like my answer doesn't mean that I didn't give one.

If a transexual no longer has a penis but now has a "vagina" where should they pee? In the men's room at the urinal?

What if they still have a penis?

So you want transexuals that are postoperative and have a vagina to share YOUR bathroom?

As a society, we just need to stop embracing this madness, and stop treating it as if it is anything other than madness.

These freaks created the problem, and as a society, we have foolishly allowed them to do so.

As a society, we have foolishly allowed ourselves to be bullied by these freaks, into catering to this madness.

Even a “postoperative ‘transwoman’” is still a man, albeit a distorted, mutilated, freak of a man. He has no business being in a women's facility. If he's made himself into such a freak that he can no longer safely use a men's facility, then that's his problem, and sane people are not under any obligation to make any sacrifice to cater to him.

So what bathroom should he/she use then?

That you don't like my answer doesn't mean that I didn't give one.

If a transexual no longer has a penis but now has a "vagina" where should they pee? In the men's room at the urinal?

What if they still have a penis?

Then they should definitely go in the men's room. Easy.

I would be much more concerned seeing creepy Bob in the bathroom. Creepy motherfucker that he is.

You don't need to worry about it.

I have the decency not to go into a women's restroom. I have enough respect for women (even those, such as you, with whom I have some very substantial disagreements) not to invade their privacy in such a manner.

And for the record, though perhaps some might find me creepy, I do not have, and never have had, an Œdipus complex.

Who was that dude from Duran Duran who got caught in the bathroom at Zuma Beach polishing some dudes dome?

Queers like those kind of places it seems

-Geaux

What bathroom should they use then? They do go to the bathroom too you know.

That doesn't answer the question. Which bathroom should they use if they are postoperative and no longer have a penis? If you are worried about being raped, you should fear heterosexual men more. You are more likely to be raped or attacked or "perved" on by a heterosexual male, and that is the truth.
K

You will have to show me exactly where I mentioned fear of being raped. Now are you for equality for all or are you not?

Well then what are you worried about them coming into the women's restroom to pee for? They might beat you up or something? What are you afraid of?

What is it that you fear from a guy who had his penis removed?

To address the title of this thread briefly, we will not get these 'issues' behind us soon enough. They never deserved more than a brief bit of attention to adjust the few genuine problems.

K

What is it you fear by observing women's rights?

I think they should just add some stalls to the men's room to accommodate men who remove their penis. Removing your penis does not make you a woman. Neither does a surgically installed va jay jay!

I have to wonder if, buried somewhere in all the madness and disorder that is this wrong-wing ideology, there is some belief that taking genuine concern in the interests of genuine women will somehow undermine their false accusation against us on the right that we are waging a “war on women”.

I think they should just add some stalls to the men's room to accommodate men who remove their penis. Removing your penis does not make you a woman. Neither does a surgically installed va jay jay!

11820721_1666436323586596_686212573_n.jpg

I agree with that, but are you going to ask for bathroom police? What if you can't tell it's a man? Are you going to check under skirts? Lol.

I have to wonder if, buried somewhere in all the madness and disorder that is this wrong-wing ideology, there is some belief that taking genuine concern in the interests of genuine women will somehow undermine their false accusation against us on the right that we are waging a “war on women”.

We can take care of ourselves! We aren't ALL helpless and weak willed. Good grief!

I agree with that, but are you going to ask for bathroom police? What if you can't tell it's a man? Are you going to check under skirts? Lol.

No, but I bet you wifi.

No, but I bet you wifi.

What? What does that even mean?

Forum List

Back