When will we see the tax savings in our paychecks?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
My insurance premiums went up a whopping $1200 this year so I see $50 less in my paycheck and $100 less a month for the same shit insurance that is now paying less for same drugs. Smh

So I was hoping for this supposed Trump
Tax cut to save me money. Right now I am just hoping to break even and offset my insurance increase. Yet my second paycheck for Jan is coming Friday and I just checked, no difference in taxes.

I know there is going to be a lag time for the accountants and payroll companies, but I thought they would have it down by mid-Jan

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My insurance premiums went up a whopping $1200 this year so I see $50 less in my paycheck and $100 less a month for the same shit insurance that is now paying less for same drugs. Smh

Tax cut to save me money. Right now I am just hoping to break even and offset my insurance increase. Yet my second paycheck for Jan is coming Friday and I just checked, no difference in taxes.

I know there is going to be a lag time for the accountants and payroll companies, but I thought they would have it down by mid-Jan

Yea that Trump economy and repeal shit not working out for you so well, is it? But don't worry, your kids and grand kids will have to pick up the tab anyway, so they won't get a chance to get too lazy.

Either way:

“In January the American people are going to see,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said on the Senate floor in December in support of the Republican tax plan. “So I am going to encourage the American people, in January, take a look at your pay stubs.”

:rolleyes:

But in January, the tax cuts won’t show up in pay stubs at all. Taxpayers (and Republican supporters of the plan) will have to wait at least a few more weeks while the IRS scrambles to figure out the details.

Why your paycheck still doesn’t reflect the tax changes Congress just passed

Let's see, your insurance went up because Obamacare is imploding but you are going to blame Trump because he didn't fix it fast enough.

You may see some "relief" next month (probably in mid February).....But bear this in mind:

The benefits would be much larger for richer households. A household earning $1 million or more would get an average cut of $69,660, an income bump of 3.3 percent. Compare that with the a tax cut of $870, or 1.6 percent, for the average household earning $50,000 to $75,000.

The biggest scam of this tax cut is that it was disgracefully named a tax cut for the MIDDLE CLASS.............It is NOT.

Are you going to blame Trump because your insurance went up?

UMM FUCK YEA

Pa. insurance department says Obamacare rates to rise 30.6 percent (instead of 7%)

“This is not the situation that I hoped we would be in, but due to President Trump’s refusal to make cost-sharing reduction payments for 2018 and Congress’ inaction to appropriate funds, it is the reality that state regulators must face and the reason rate increases will be higher than they should be across the country.”

Pa. insurance department says Obamacare rates to rise 30.6 percent

C7JAzr9W4AEJKye.jpg

List of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

Get us a “better deal” with China

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise. Still working on it!

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise. Never has taken a vacation. He goes home.

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise. Still working on it!

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise. Wrong.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise. How many people are not running in 2018?

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise. Done. You are wrong.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise. Still working on it!

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise. Wrong. Prototypes built Still working on it!

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise. Still working on it!

Get us a “better deal” with China Still working on it!

Got any more selective outrage caused by your own ignorance?

My understanding is that you will start seeing a difference in mid February

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise. Never has taken a vacation. He goes home.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise. How many people are not running in 2018?

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise. Wrong. Prototypes built Still working on it!

Gullible (or is this crazy?) fool.

You're too fucking dumb to be part of this discussion.....Let's just tackle one of your moronic responses.

Donald Trump Has Only Delivered 1,200 Coal-Mining Jobs, Despite ...

A Bleak Outlook for Trump's Promises to Coal Miners - The New York ...

Gullible (or is this crazy?) fool.

We could never expect a lib to be honest and post a list of his accomplishments.

Let's see, your insurance went up because Obamacare is imploding but you are going to blame Trump because he didn't fix it fast enough.
That's right. Trump promised you dumb fucks he would do it IMMEDIATELY.

You dumb fucks paid for a repeal and replace, and Trump gave you sabotage which has made it worse. And you STILL have not caught on you were massively hoaxed.

Trump owns TrumpCare now. Totally and completely.

So be sure to thank him for your record high bills.

That's right. Trump promised you dumb fucks he would do it IMMEDIATELY.

Trump owns TrumpCare now. Totally and completely.

So be sure to thank him for your record high bills.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

The biggest scam of this tax cut is that it was disgracefully named a tax cut for the MIDDLE CLASS.............It is NOT.

Interesting, seeing as how I'm middle class and my taxes are going down. Furthermore, I have a friend who owns an insurance agency and is fairly wealthy. She was just telling me over the weekend that she will see a total decrease for the year of about $2,000, but her employees who are in the $30k to $40k salary range are seeing about a 20% reduction in what they normally pay.

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

The HHS secretary was confirmed 11 months ago. Where is Trump's replacement he told you dumb fucks he had?

If he wasn't hoaxing you to your stupid face, would you mind pointing us to the replacement for ObamaCare which Trump promised he would provide when his HHS secretary was confirmed last February?

Thank you.

Would you mind pointing us to ANY ObamaCare replacement bill by ANY Republican?

Thank you.

Forum List

Back