"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice."

I'm not anti american. I am willing to call out my country just like the rest of you. Life in the us is about survival and working to feed ones family. Beyond that please explain what I am supposed to do for my country. And my brother would agree with me.

President Trump's quote rings hollow for Democrats, because they have no heart, by and large, and those who might, their heart is mired in hate, pro-Chinese environmental lies, anti-religious bigotry, unfounded accusations of racism of everyone who dares to disagree with them and politically correct notions that earning one's place in life is evil.

Patriotism? Not so much.
It rang hollow because we heard what he said during the campaign.

What you heard during the campaign, you WILL hear again during the next eight years.

With Trump it is what you see is what you get.
So POWs are not heroes, Mexican immigrants are mostly rapists, murders & criminals, Its OK to grab woman's genitals, Muslims need put on a registry, black communities are all crime infested, white supremacists are good people, and everyone but him & his family have to make their stuff in the US.

ok.

The OP is in full meltdown. LMAO!. Please, keep posting shit like this. It's great entertainment for us Trump supporters. :biggrin:
So, as a Trump supporter, you think that Trump never pandered to the alt right? rump never said anything bigoted?

Nope. I never heard one bigoted comment out of Trump. Republicans aren't the ones keeping minorities on the plantation.

I can't believe that the hate spewing Orange POS actually had the balls to say that line ion his speech - his White Supremacist advisor & how he pandered to the racists & bigots.

What a fucking joke Trump is & his su[porters are right in there with him.
Trump is very patriotic. He's a Russian Poodle. He is patriotic to the Motherland. Which of course, is Russia.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

See that? Money is pouring in from Russia. They don't give away money for free.

The OP is in full meltdown. LMAO!. Please, keep posting shit like this. It's great entertainment for us Trump supporters. :biggrin:
So, as a Trump supporter, you think that Trump never pandered to the alt right? rump never said anything bigoted?

Nope. I never heard one bigoted comment out of Trump. Republicans aren't the ones keeping minorities on the plantation.
Does any of this sound bigoted?

No. In full disclosure I'm 50% hispanic and my family immigrated here legally.. Trump was referring to the bad element that crosses the border, not all hispanics. He welcomes LEGAL immigration from Mexico. I have absolutely no issue with his statement as I understand where it's coming from and it's intention.

No. In full disclosure I'm 50% hispanic and my family immigrated here legally.. Trump was referring to the bad element that crosses the border, not all hispanics. He welcomes LEGAL immigration from Mexico. I have absolutely no issue with his statement as I understand where it's coming from and it's intention.

Nice try.

Trump was talking about all Mexican people illegally crossing the border.

Trump said they were rapists. They were Murderers. They were criminals. And some might be good people.

That says most Mexicans crossing the borders were bad people.

Do you think most people that came here illegally are rapists or murderers? I think most are honest people looking to help their families.

President Trump's quote rings hollow for Democrats, because they have no heart, by and large, and those who might, their heart is mired in hate, pro-Chinese environmental lies, anti-religious bigotry, unfounded accusations of racism of everyone who dares to disagree with them and politically correct notions that earning one's place in life is evil.

Patriotism? Not so much.
It rang hollow because we heard what he said during the campaign.
So ....
give us the best example that makes your case.
Bannon. One of Trumps major advisor is a white supremacist enabler.
Prove it.
Wow, your ignorance has no end.

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid. My thinking is that being a racist POS (from other posts you have made) you like being a racist fuck. Your racism is so inbred, you don;t even recognize racism when you see it. It seems like hanging out at home.

Nice try.

Trump was talking about all Mexican people illegally crossing the border.

Trump said they were rapists. They were Murderers. They were criminals. And some might be good people.

That says most Mexicans crossing the borders were bad people.

Do you think most people that came here illegally are rapists or murderers? I think most are honest people looking to help their families.

You're wrong. But it doesn't really matter since Trump won. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back