When your Press Secretary has to REALLY earn her salary....

No surprise. There is actually a thread I responded to the other day on this board where people were defending the idea that raising corporate taxes would decrease inflation. The administration's economists aren't dumb enough to believe that, but their constituency is, so they take full advantage. The Democratic base is full of self-proclaimed know-it-alls who in reality know nothing but what they have been spoon fed. What is even more astounding is they spend copious amounts of time trying to defend complete nonsense. i.e. raising taxes decreases inflation, a man can have a baby, etc.

I am not a huge Doocy fan... he is a "gotcha guy" almost as bad as Acosta was with Trump.

In this clip however, he asked a very good question on whether the President has any understanding of an economy... at all.
The new Press Secretary could only resort to word salad and deflecting all over the place, as of course, the administrations TWEET was the complete opposite of the truth.

Nailed her incompetent, undeserving *ss, didn't he? Lots of deflecting word salad but no answer. There is no answer, just more Biden bs.

For those who don't have time to watch the video...

Doocy - "so I don't understand how raising taxes on rich people or corporations solves inflation??"

Press Sec - "uh...um...what was that?"

Doocy - "so I don't understand how raising taxes on rich people or corporations solves inflation??"

Press Sec - "oh that... uh...um... well as you know...um... the President wants to raise taxes on rich people and corporations"

Press Sec - "yeah so, like I said climate change"

Press Sec - "it isn't fair Doocy that police officers pay a lot of taxes"

CUT TO COMMERCIAL
She’s not qualified for the position. This is the result when you select people based on “identity politics” - and black females are the favored group. Add in that she’s gay, and an immigrant, and bam! We have a winner.

She’s not qualified for the position. This is the result when you select people based on “identity politics” - and black females are the favored group. Add in that she’s gay, and an immigrant, and bam! We have a winner.
Yah! She wins and we all lose.

The low IQ, affirmative action, Haitian lesbian needs to get an iPad with voice recognition. That way when it hears pre-programmed keywords like "inflation" and categorize them in terms of importance and then the scripted talking points will automatically appear. The low IQ, affirmative action, Haitian lesbian was triggered by the word "taxes" and flipped through the scripts in the notebook on why taxes are needed to equalize wealth, etc. :heehee:

I notice the Sleepy Joe Regime is silent on "corporations" (real estate monopolies) buying up residential real estate thus artificially causing housing inflation which then causes rents to increase. Why not pass a law to prevent what is becoming modern day Feudalism?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back