When your son is 18, we'll return your confiscated guns.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
--------------------------------------
EDIT: UPDATE!!!!!

The Highschool itself has released a memo:
http://hauppauge.k12.ny.us/
Click the Message from Superintendent
http://hauppauge.k12.ny.us/public/Pines Incident Response.pdf

A local news source finally published the article!
http://commack.patch.com/articles/d...ecause-of-what-10-year-old-son-said-in-school
So, a couple of days ago, I made the following joke about Melissa Harris Perry's "Collective Children" video advertisement:

"They'll probably start using this philosophy as a method of gun control lol
'You can't have guns if you have kids, because you're endangering their health and well being!"

Not even 24 hours later, my "joke" actually became reality. My friend from Commack calls me up and faxes the police response to me! I contacted the Blaze again for him and Infowars, since Newsday refuses to publish the police reports and faxes.

They told him they will not return his confiscated weapons until his son is an adult!

**UPDATED: NO GUNS CONFISCATED: NY man?s license revoked after son made water gun threat at school » The Right Scoop -

http://www.infowars.com/police-confiscate-mans-guns-over-sons-water-pistol-threat/

------------------------------

This is it folks, saddle up. If you live on Long Island contact me now via FACEBOOK:

Edward Solomon /// OR /// Aegis of Liberty

We're going to march on this overreach of government, we've had enough.

UPDATE
Newsday and New York Post will not publish

Last edited:
Not the first time they used fear to impose their will. And thanks to fear media and suckers who live through the TV, they will keep on doing it..

Not the first time they used fear to impose their will. And thanks to fear media and suckers who live through the TV, they will keep on doing it..

What's amazing about this story is that I reported the initial version a few days ago, and the "soft" Gun Control crowd said "prove it/not enough links/not enough info" or it's not true.

Not only is it easy to prove now, but it got ten times worse.

Are you "soft" gun control people starting to get it? This has nothing to do about safety (if it did they'd be putting two armed guards in each school), this is about CONTROL.

They are pushing the boundaries as far as they can, if no one says anything, they'll use this as "precedent" to do it everywhere.

--------------------

Don't you all see it now? Combine the Marxist philosophy of this video ---

--- and this kind of rhetoric

And you'll be under Communist Democratic Rule/Fascist Republican Rule (who will let the laws pass without protest). BOTH PARTIES WANT TO DOMINATE US

First anyone with children under 18 won't be able to have firearms because it "endangers the mental well being of children"

Then "Anyone who owns a firearm is mentally ill, and thus cannot pass a background check to own a firearm."

Last edited by a moderator:

What's amazing about this story is that I reported the initial version a few days ago, and the "soft" Gun Control crowd said "prove it/not enough links/not enough info" or it's not true.

Are you "soft" gun control people starting to get it? This has nothing to do about safety (if it did they'd be putting two armed guards in each school), this is about CONTROL.

They are pushing the boundaries as far as they can, if no one says anything, they'll use this as "precedent" to do it everywhere.

No argument here... Of course it's about control. They take every opportunity to make a deity of government. Make it so we fear the concept of opposing it. Why do they constantly use the constitution when they need it, yet vilify it when it's inconvenient? Infringe a right they agree with, and they use the constitution. But express you're right in a way they don't like and suddenly it's "just an old document"...

This is most definitely about control..

No argument here... Of course it's about control. They take every opportunity to make a deity of government. Make it so we fear the concept of opposing it. Why do they constantly use the constitution when they need it, yet vilify it when it's inconvenient? Infringe a right they agree with, and they use the constitution. But express you're right in a way they don't like and suddenly it's "just an old document"...

This is most definitely about control..

On facebook and twitter we're already contacting anyone who is awake at the moment, if we can organize a large enough protest in NEW YORK, the shockwaves will shake the very foundations of the Gun Control Movement.

Also, I hope since I've posted the neutral links (from the school itself and local news website), that you realize your mainstream media is CONTROLLED.

The reasons you don't hear about the horrors of the welfare state or true facts about gun control is because the mainstream media REFUSES to publish the stories, even if they are FRONT PAGE material.

They want to control your kids.

They want to control your rights.

What makes you think these people don't control your news?

EDIT: UPDATE!!!!!

The Highschool itself has released a memo:
Home
Click the Message from Superintendent
http://hauppauge.k12.ny.us/public/Pines Incident Response.pdf

A local news source finally published the article!
Dad?s Pistol License Pulled After Son Makes Water Gun Threat in School - Commack, NY Patch
So, a couple of days ago, I made the following joke about Melissa Harris Perry's "Collective Children" video advertisement:

"They'll probably start using this philosophy as a method of gun control lol
'You can't have guns if you have kids, because you're endangering their health and well being!"

Not even 24 hours later, my "joke" actually became reality. My friend from Commack calls me up and faxes the police response to me! I contacted the Blaze again for him and Infowars, since Newsday refuses to publish the police reports and faxes.

They told him they will not return his confiscated weapons until his son is an adult!

**UPDATED: NO GUNS CONFISCATED: NY man?s license revoked after son made water gun threat at school » The Right Scoop -

» Police Confiscate Man?s Guns Over Son?s Water Pistol Threat Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is it folks, saddle up. If you live on Long Island contact me now via FACEBOOK:

Edward Solomon /// OR /// Aegis of Liberty

We're going to march on this overreach of government, we've had enough.

UPDATE
Newsday and New York Post will not publish

York Arms CANCELS All Orders to NY Law Enforcement & Offers Alternatives to Residents

The following press release was posted by AmmoLand.com, Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York.

We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York.

As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.

For “civilian” customers residing in New York: At your choice, we will:

Complete your order and ship to a dealer of your choice outside of NY.
Refund your payment in full.
Hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge – if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state.

York Arms Cancels All Its New York Police Orders

--------------------

Don't you all see it now? Combine the Marxist philosophy of this video ---

--- and this kind of rhetoric

And you'll be under Communist Democratic Rule/Fascist Republican Rule (who will let the laws pass without protest). BOTH PARTIES WANT TO DOMINATE US

First anyone with children under 18 won't be able to have firearms because it "endangers the mental well being of children"

Then "Anyone who owns a firearm is mentally ill, and thus cannot pass a background check to own a firearm."

4-year-old grabs loaded gun at family BBQ and accidentally kills wife of Tennessee sheriff?s deputy | News | National Post

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/09/us/new-jersey-child-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back