Where and how do you seek God? Or are you an idol worshiper?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

There are so many Gods and Goddesses in forums today that these places begin to look as in the days of Babel. Two camps do seem to be forming though. Those who seek on the left and and those who have found on the right.

Which camp are you in?

If you seek God, where are you looking?

If you have found your God, please supply a name. Show me yours and I will show you mine.

Regards
DL

P.S. Gnosis is knowledge that leads to wisdom. Wisdom is Sophia in our myths. She has faith in you finding her. Thank God Eve ate and Adam had the good sense to do as told and eat as well.

God is inside of you. Always has been. You can call your god whatever you wish. Religion is a construct made up by men for social control and only uses a god as a boogeyman to make you conform.

God is irrelevant. If there is a God, then it clearly expects us to work things out for ourselves. If not, then we need to work things out for ourselves. Either way...

God is inside of you. Always has been. You can call your god whatever you wish. Religion is a construct made up by men for social control and only uses a god as a boogeyman to make you conform.

Good to see a mind doing what it is supposed to do.

Now we are three.

God has entered the building.

Regards
DL

God is irrelevant. If there is a God, then it clearly expects us to work things out for ourselves. If not, then we need to work things out for ourselves. Either way...

I agree. Man is the supreme being here. We know this by our works and deeds good and evil.

Regards
DL

I agree. Man is the supreme being here. We know this by our works and deeds good and evil.

Regards
DL

I see nothing particularly supreme about us.

Thats because you spend too much time listening to people telling you to look everywhere but within. Heaven and hell is not above or below. It is in you.

Regards
DL

Thats because you spend too much time listening to people telling you to look everywhere but within. Heaven and hell is not above or below. It is in you.

I do not look where I am told. Not even when you tell me. I look where I please. If the only thing you can see is yourself, then of course you would think you are supreme.

I do not look where I am told. Not even when you tell me. I look where I please. If the only thing you can see is yourself, then of course you would think you are supreme.

Ad hominem. Where did I say the only thing I see is myself? I see other people but I do not recognize them as being better than me or worthy of worship. I understand you look where you please but if you are looking for a higher power it is within you. Your tie to the world is unique and makes you supreme because in the end you are the only thing that matters.

Ad hominem. Where did I say the only thing I see is myself? I see other people but I do not recognize them as being better than me or worthy of worship. I understand you look where you please but if you are looking for a higher power it is within you. Your tie to the world is unique and makes you supreme because in the end you are the only thing that matters.

Ahhhh..... I see. If you say I am listening to other people tell me where to look, that is good. If I say you aren't looking past yourself, that is bad. I just want to make sure I understand the rules.

I did not mean other people. I meant that human beings are no more superior than anything else.

If you are looking for a higher power, you are wasting your time. But it is your time to waste.

There are so many Gods and Goddesses in forums today that these places begin to look as in the days of Babel. Two camps do seem to be forming though. Those who seek on the left and and those who have found on the right.

Which camp are you in?

If you seek God, where are you looking?

If you have found your God, please supply a name. Show me yours and I will show you mine.

Regards
DL

P.S. Gnosis is knowledge that leads to wisdom. Wisdom is Sophia in our myths. She has faith in you finding her. Thank God Eve ate and Adam had the good sense to do as told and eat as well.

ALMIGHTY GOD IS REVEILED to mankind in his ETERNAL LIVING HOLYWORD.===God's Word is Living and Active
12For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do. Hebrews 4:12

Ahhhh..... I see. If you say I am listening to other people tell me where to look, that is good. If I say you aren't looking past yourself, that is bad. I just want to make sure I understand the rules.

I did not mean other people. I meant that human beings are no more superior than anything else.

If you are looking for a higher power, you are wasting your time. But it is your time to waste.

Pardon me if I offended you. That was not my intention. I disagree that I am no more superior to anything else. What is superior/supreme is subjective. Its a valuation placed by the individual. My life is governed and directed by the choices I make. That proves I am superior to you. At least to me. Who makes decisions for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back