Where are all the peaceful muslims?

Pale Rider said:
It's quickly coming to that brother. Dont mock it unless you see another solution working better.

It very well come to a full blown war but if I see Americans dragging muslims out into the streets and murdering them, I will be horrified by thier actions.

Pale Rider said:
The simplest solution... start killing muslims until the "peaceful" muslims say they'll clean up the rest, and if they don't keep killing them until the problem is gone.

Sounds more like the Final Solution eh mein freund

Kill all the Muslims is not a far cry from kill all the Jews

I do not think my comparison was much of a stretch

If the Jack boot fits....

deaddude said:
Kill all the Muslims is not a far cry from kill all the Jews

I do not think my comparison was much of a stretch

If the Jack boot fits....

Or kill all the infidels, right we get it. It is a war. WHich side are you on?

Yes Kill all the infidels is extremely close to the Final Solution as well.

You ask which side I am on, I am against the terrorists, so long as America is in a war on terror (not a war on Islam) I will remain on America's Side.

deaddude said:
Yes Kill all the infidels is extremely close to the Final Solution as well.

You ask which side I am on, I am against the terrorists, so long as America is in a war on terror (not a war on Islam) I will remain on America's Side.

Good enough. :usa:

Powerman said:
Why do we only hear about the enraged muslims?

Because peaceful people rarely make the news. I didn't murder anyone last night - but the news didn't cover me not murdering someone. I didn't rob a bank, either, the news didn't cover that.

If the majority of the muslims are in fact peaceful then why are they not lining up to condemn these radicals that are allegedly bastardizing their religion?

Where should they line up?

SpidermanTuba said:
Because peaceful people rarely make the news. I didn't murder anyone last night - but the news didn't cover me not murdering someone. I didn't rob a bank, either, the news didn't cover that.

Where should they line up?

Any news crew would die to get a mic in front of a crowd of "moderate" muslims and they know damn well where they can go to be heard if they WANT to. I don't believe a moderate can stop a radical anyway. What are they gonna threaten them with. Excommunication?

CAIR has publicly denounced the violence that has occured since the publishing of the danish cartoons.

deaddude said:
CAIR has publicly denounced the violence that has occured since the publishing of the danish cartoons.

I knew they could find where to line up but did thier denouncement have any effect whatsoever ? Apparently the "moderate" seekers AND the radicals were unimpressed.

The radicles are always going to remain radicals. The moderates in more radical Islamic countries are not going to be denouncing anything, if only for the sake of keeping their heads down.

deaddude said:
The radicles are always going to remain radicals. The moderates in more radical Islamic countries are not going to be denouncing anything, if only for the sake of keeping their heads down.

That's too bad. They are the only ones who can root this evil out of THEIR community. OUR only choice in that scenario is to be suspicious of the entire population.

I tend to agree, suspicion is a healthy thing to have, as long as suspicion does not become paranoia I am quite happy with people being suspicious.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's too bad. They are the only ones who can root this evil out of THEIR community. OUR only choice in that scenario is to be suspicious of the entire population.

I still hear the cry for action by "moderate" muslims. If there are any they cant do a damn thing about the radicals. They have no power nor influence in the world of Islam.

dilloduck said:
Any news crew would die to get a mic in front of a crowd of "moderate" muslims and they know damn well where they can go to be heard if they WANT to. I don't believe a moderate can stop a radical anyway. What are they gonna threaten them with. Excommunication?

So in order to be considered peaceful you have to gather in large crowds with other peaceful people to tell everyone you're peaceful ?

SpidermanTuba said:
So in order to be considered peaceful you have to gather in large crowds with other peaceful people to tell everyone you're peaceful ?

I have gone the extra mile to give Islam the benefit of the doubt on this thread and have finally accepted that even IF there are moderate muslims, there is absolutely no point in hearing from them or seeking them out. They will be judged by the behavior of thier fellow muslims and the words in thier holy book and they have no power.

dilloduck said:
I have gone the extra mile to give Islam the benefit of the doubt on this thread and have finally accepted that even IF there are moderate muslims, there is absolutely no point in hearing from them or seeking them out. They will be judged by the behavior of thier fellow muslims and the words in thier holy book and they have no power.
Does this mean I should judge Christians by the literal words in the Bible?

Forum List

Back