Where are the keep your laws of my body libs here? Forced chemo?

It is for thousands of women who regret for life for having an abortion.

Yeah, I never met one of those. Maybe if they avoided hanging around with religious nuts, they wouldn't feel bad about nothing.
When you kill an innocent child, you reap the consequences.

Why do we assume the unborn child is "innocent"? Hitler and Adam Lanza were both fetuses at one time.

Why do you assume to know God's will? An abortion is the extension of God's will. The child was never meant to be. Problem solved.

Yeah, I never met one of those. Maybe if they avoided hanging around with religious nuts, they wouldn't feel bad about nothing.

Why do we assume the unborn child is "innocent"? Hitler and Adam Lanza were both fetuses at one time.

Why do you assume to know God's will? An abortion is the extension of God's will. The child was never meant to be. Problem solved.
With the birth of Obama your starting to make a point.

It all started when liberal judges started interfering with 7th Day Adventists GOD GIVEN RIGHT to watch their children die instead of letting them have antibiotics. We need to take our nation back! (-:

In abortion you say you cannot tell a woman what to do with her body, but in this case your all for it. Hypocrite.

I don't think a 17 year old has a sufficient understanding of mortality so comprehend, "If you don't get this treatment, you are going to DIE!!!" She is thinking, "Oh my GOd, my hair is going to fall out?

As long as her parents approve (and they seem to approve of her actions here), she could enlist. You fail, as always.

In abortion you say you cannot tell a woman what to do with her body, but in this case your all for it. Hypocrite.

I don't think a 17 year old has a sufficient understanding of mortality so comprehend, "If you don't get this treatment, you are going to DIE!!!" She is thinking, "Oh my GOd, my hair is going to fall out?

Ordinarily that would be the case but not for a late teen with a terminal illness. It is near impossible not to understand this consequence.

Yes, you get to go on with your life, unburdened by a responsibility you weren't ready for.

I'm still waiting for you nutters to tell me how you are going to enforce an anti-abortion law. Are you going to throw the women in jail?

Ordinarily that would be the case but not for a late teen with a terminal illness. It is near impossible not to understand this consequence.

teenagers died every day because they don't understand the consequences of their actions.

okay, so it's really not the same as an abortion. It's a child trying to kill herself and the state stepping in to stop her.
Wrong.

Refusing medical treatment is a personal choice. Her parents support her decision.

It's not anyone's business but theirs.

teenagers died every day because they don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Yea, that is why I said ordinarily which are not known outcomes like in this case. If you are so sure of what you are talking about, give me one example of what you mean.

The high court just sided with the lower court in affirming forced treatment. The court found that the girl was not mature enough to make this decision and the decision might have been made because of her mother's influence not because of an independent opinion. In other words, the girl decided not to have chemo because her mother was badgering her into refusing.

The high court just sided with the lower court in affirming forced treatment. The court found that the girl was not mature enough to make this decision and the decision might have been made because of her mother's influence not because of an independent opinion. In other words, the girl decided not to have chemo because her mother was badgering her into refusing.
That's such a libfag excuse. And what about the parents who insist their 5 year olds are transgender?

It will be 9 months before the girl will be 18 and able to make her own decisions. At which time, the chemo will be done and she might well be in remission.

Forum List

Back