Where are the threads about the FBI finding Hillary's Emails were never hacked?

Yeah! And where are all the threads about the times the car didn't roll down a hill and crash into something when the driver didn't set the parking brake?

At this point, what difference does it make?

Yes exactly.

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

The best hacks are the ones that are not discovered. Like how you should always assume and act like a gun is loaded, assume any unsecured information will be compromised and act accordingly. This is something she did not do.

Yeah! And where are all the threads about the times the car didn't roll down a hill and crash into something when the driver didn't set the parking brake?

Well, thats a good point if someone had said the car rolled down the hill for months until it was shown that it didnt.

Hillary’s Email Provider Hacked; Data Sent To Ukraine
I hate clowns. They have no sense of humor.

I hate clowns period, they're too scary :eek-52:

The truth is, it doesn't matter if they were hacked, as to whether she is guilty or not.

But nothing is going to happen, she is a protected insider.

Well, thats a good point if someone had said the car rolled down the hill for months until it was shown that it didnt.

Scary? Well, it is scary how irritating they are...

Patience. We've already found her guilty. We have to wait for an empty cell to put her in. Our prisons are overcrowded with Liberals already.

:huddle: Just wondering. :poke:

One does not obtain immunity to speak to the FBI. One gains immunity to speak to a grand jury.

Are we learning yet?

She will be next. Will she speak to the grand jury without knowing what they know, and risk lying?

Or will she refuse to speak to them at all?

Place your bets. :laugh:

Clowns aren't scary, they are stupid.

The truth is, it doesn't matter if they were hacked, as to whether she is guilty or not.

But nothing is going to happen, she is a protected insider.
That is true. The best we can hope for is enough scandal to dog her long enough to retire the Clinton brand.

Perhaps the threads about her not being hacked will begin once you show that she wasn't. Please provide your evidence that she wasn't hacked.

Forum List

Back