Where have we seen this campaign strategy before?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Four years ago, the Democrats unveiled a unique campaign strategy for their candidate for President. She was an odious crone whose popularity varied inversely with her public visibility, and so her "campaign" was largely a matter of keeping her away from public view as much as possible, and limiting her appearances to pre-qualified groups of rabid supporters. When she lost it was blamed on her failure to visit one state or another, but this is and was bullshit: they kept her out of those states to maximize her chances of winning, knowing that the more people saw her the less likely they would actually vote for her.

Now we have a candidate for VP with a similar profile. While her physical appearance is, shall we say, more than tolerable, her politics are generally abhorrent to anyone right of Mao Tse Tung, and she shares the insufferable speaking style of Barry "Smartest-Guy-In-the-Room" Soetoro. Now they shield the fact that they are keeping her under wraps, claiming that she is campaigning all over the place...........virtually. Without leaving her basement.

As I have noted before in this space, HER CANDIDACY should be the biggest issue in this Presidential race. Not what President Trump might have whispered a couple years ago in France, not whether Biden will condemn the violence, but rather, whether the U.S. can afford to have this unqualified, outspoken Marxist a single heartbeat (or cognitive failure) away from the most powerful political position in the World.

Four years ago, the Democrats unveiled a unique campaign strategy for their candidate for President. She was an odious crone whose popularity varied inversely with her public visibility, and so her "campaign" was largely a matter of keeping her away from public view as much as possible, and limiting her appearances to pre-qualified groups of rabid supporters. When she lost it was blamed on her failure to visit one state or another, but this is and was bullshit: they kept her out of those states to maximize her chances of winning, knowing that the more people saw her the less likely they would actually vote for her.

Now we have a candidate for VP with a similar profile. While her physical appearance is, shall we say, more than tolerable, her politics are generally abhorrent to anyone right of Mao Tse Tung, and she shares the insufferable speaking style of Barry "Smartest-Guy-In-the-Room" Soetoro. Now they shield the fact that they are keeping her under wraps, claiming that she is campaigning all over the place...........virtually. Without leaving her basement.

As I have noted before in this space, HER CANDIDACY should be the biggest issue in this Presidential race. Not what President Trump might have whispered a couple years ago in France, not whether Biden will condemn the violence, but rather, whether the U.S. can afford to have this unqualified, outspoken Marxist a single heartbeat (or cognitive failure) away from the most powerful political position in the World.
I thought that "odious crone" was everywhere at the time, or maybe it just pained me to see her anywhere, since all the other side was running was a game show carnival barker.

I thought that "odious crone" was everywhere at the time, or maybe it just pained me to see her anywhere, since all the other side was running was a game show carnival barker.
And yet, this "game show carnival barker" beat the pantsuit off of that "odious crone" and has done positive things for the country that nobody has been able to do for 75 or more years.

You keep trying to make her a Marxist, without a shred of evidence.

And yet, this "game show carnival barker" beat the pantsuit off of that "odious crone" and has done positive things for the country that nobody has been able to do for 75 or more years.
Glad he beat the "odious crone" as I still think she had potential to be a lot more dangerous, though we will never know. The Carnival Barker has proven, he sucks in his own right and has justified the belief in him as a menace to the constitutional republic. He would have done more harm, but generally so stupid he, his administration or underlings got caught, usually with their biggest defense being they were innocent because it was illegal to catch them the way they were caught, because people should not have been able to look, legally the way they were looking.

What are you babbling about here? President Trump has improved things for most Americans--even those that hate his guts. This is the ONLY country on the planet where people who hate it, still refuse to leave and go someplace else, and President Trump is largely responsible for that.

Forum List

Back