Where in the 132 words from Ali "Hits at Trump"? An example of MSM bias!! Wake UP People!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The below words are the EXACT statement made by Ali and I AGREE with every single word!

But the MSM bias again is at action!

Here is the headline for the article: from NBC NEWS!!!
Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam
Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam

AGAIN... where in these 132 words did Ali MENTION Trump??

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

When will you idiots that believe the MSM WAKE UP????

WHERE in the 132 words DID ALI strike out against the ban on Muslims?

BUT THE MSM again FABRICATES the truth!!

In a short but stinging statement, Muhammad Ali spoke out against Donald Trump’s plan to ban Muslims entering the United States, jihadists and the spike in Islamophobia following recent terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad.
Muhammad Ali Hits Trump, Defends Islam

WHERE IN THE ABOVE 132 words was Trump mentioned? or where was the BAN mentioned? NO WHERE!!!!

I just did a Google search on "Ali Hits Trump" and since Ali made his statement.. About 1,680 results in less then 24 hours!
Exact words.."Ali Hits Trump"... IT NEVER NEVER HAPPENED!!!
But the vast majority of ignorant people won't EVEN read Ali's statement where he NEVER Mentioned Trump, or the ban!

Well if they did think for themselves they would be a danger to society. I mean these people need warning labels on knives to let them know they are sharp.

Where in the 132 words from Ali "Hits at Trump

how about the FIRST sentence ?

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

in fact, the first sentence takes a swing at all you yellow-back republitards.

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

Thank you

Trump is connecting with the people....

12314244_10153897857801336_396581682592225894_o.jpg

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

OK Ali's statement WORD BY WORD!!
WHERE IN THE F..,..k in the FIRST sentence is there ANY mention of Trump?

This is the FIRST sentence idiot!!!!

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world.
True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

Where is there any mention of Trump PERIOD???
But idiots like you make assumptions based on HEADLINES...
NOT one mention of Trump and as far as "Political leaders"... Ali could have just as well had said this about Obama!!! Or Jimmy Carter, or FDR!!!

Thank you

NOT the first sentence. Trump's name NOT mentioned! AGAIN you read headlines...Gross gross ignorance!

Unbelievable that some of you are so DUMB!
132 words in Ali's statement and NOT one mention of Trump!
YET you idiots BELIEVE the Headlines! As I said you people are such dunces !

Thank you

NOT the first sentence. Trump's name NOT mentioned! AGAIN you read headlines...Gross gross ignorance!

If the shoe fits........:eusa_whistle:

I like what Kareem said better...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump, ISIS's Candidate

The terrorist campaign against American ideals is winning. Fear is rampant. Gun sales are soaring. Hate crimes are increasing. Bearded hipsters are being mistaken for Muslims. And 83 percent of voters believe a large-scale terrorist attack is likely here in the near future. Some Americans are now so afraid that they are willing to trade in the sacred beliefs that define America for some vague promises of security from the very people who are spreading the terror. “Go ahead and burn the Constitution — just don’t hurt me at the mall.” That’s how effective this terrorism is.
I’m not talking about ISIS. I’m talking about Donald Trump.
This is not hyperbole. Not a metaphor. Webster defines terrorism as “the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal; the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.”
If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world.
True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

NOT one mention of Trump and as far as "Political leaders"... Ali could have just as well had said this about Obama!!! Or Jimmy Carter, or FDR!!!

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really are too stupid to get it aren't you?

Sure you are.

Nobody tell this moron. Let him wander around with a case of head in ass.

amazing.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really are too stupid to get it aren't you?

Sure you are.

Nobody tell this moron. Let him wander around with a case of head in ass.

amazing.

AMAZING is you can't distinguish the simple word "Trump" and the simple concept "first sentence" both of which show your gross stupidity!

First sentence...FIRST SENTENCE... Where is the word "TRUMP" you idiot!

I like what Kareem said better...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump, ISIS's Candidate

The terrorist campaign against American ideals is winning. Fear is rampant. Gun sales are soaring. Hate crimes are increasing. Bearded hipsters are being mistaken for Muslims. And 83 percent of voters believe a large-scale terrorist attack is likely here in the near future. Some Americans are now so afraid that they are willing to trade in the sacred beliefs that define America for some vague promises of security from the very people who are spreading the terror. “Go ahead and burn the Constitution — just don’t hurt me at the mall.” That’s how effective this terrorism is.
I’m not talking about ISIS. I’m talking about Donald Trump.
This is not hyperbole. Not a metaphor. Webster defines terrorism as “the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal; the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.”
If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

THANK YOU! THANK YOU Lew Alcindor!

YOU have proven what I've been saying all along!

When cheerleaders for ISIL tell Americans like these CHEERLEADERS did that it is the U.S. that are the bad guys... LEW you have proven the point!
Remember these people also wanted Saddam to stay in power and when he was removed they became cheerleaders for ISIL!
Lew said
"Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

So Lew tell me , then using YOUR example were not these "cheerleaders" that helped recruit terrorists" helped as Obama has recently clearly stated
I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric coming out of here in the course of this debate,” Obama said,
President Obama Says GOP Acting As Recruitment Tool For ISIS | RedState

Lew how about these Cheerleaders?
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
CheerleadersISIS.png

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

post it.

Now if those of you who are still confused as to how the MSM manipulates your opinions...
In summary ...
Obama tells us “I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric coming out of here in the course of this debate,”
http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/17/obama-gop-acting-as-recruitment-tool-for-isis/
Lew Alcindor tells us:
Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

So if it is obvious to Obama and Lew that by blaming Americans for the Terrorists growth...
THEN tell me what these guys did as cheerleaders for the terrorists? NOT ONE positive word about the U.S. military but contrary CHEERLEADING for the Terrorists!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,” NOTE: Just 1 soldier was charged out of hundreds of thousands of troops..!
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." The SoS calling our troops "terrorists"!
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," And Obama tells the bad guys...our guys are worse and you terrorists go on we encourage you!

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

dude he made it up, this is just a dumb fk libturds fiction.

Just an, "ooooookk frances is needed'

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

post it.

Once again I did post it but hope this clears up again!!

First sentence... where is Trump mentioned? Where is Trump mentioned in the entire 132 words??
"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is.
"

Forum List

Back