Where is the outrage for Slain NYPD Cop Brian Moore (comments by one black idiot and a logical one)

The left isn't concerned with cop killers, they're only interested in carrying out Obama's agenda of demonizing whitey and making blacks look like victims. Covering cases like this would be counter productive.

I know that. You know that. I want them to understand that WE KNOW THAT! And WE are getting goddamn tired of that shit.

Why would anyone think there is no "outrage" over this tragedy?

Oh yeah - wacko racist RW agenda require them to LIE.

Did you hear that Obama's going to make a special return trip to NYC to counsel the bereaved family of Officer Moore?

No?

Me neither.

But remember, Moore wasn't black.

And definitely was not Muslim.

Did Obama send delegates to this officers funeral??

In other news...another two cops shot in Chicago and Charlotte.

The Charlotte one was a 16 year old punk who tweeted about "collecting badges" and his rage at cops over national stories (none about HIS local police though. Guess they needed to die to avenge what other cops do)

Let's face it Obama and his followers are against law and order. Hillary will be marginally better and face a primary challenge in 2020.

Brian Moore's funeral is going on right now, and right as it is happening, the killer's lawyer is talking about having him walk free on an "illegal arrest" technicality. Can you believe it ?
geez.gif

What makes it even more infuriating, is that the killer has a long rap sheet, including having served 5 years in prison for attempted murder. Whoa!! .... 5 years ? For attempted murder ? Oh yeah. This is New York love-the-criminal City. Did you know that possession of pepper spray is illegal in New York City ? Pheeeew! A criminal's paradise.

If this dirtbag had gotten a life sentence for attempted murder, on top of all his many other convictions, he would have been off the street. Even then he might have killed someone in the prison.

Forum List

Back