Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the gutter where he died.
Well, to be fair, the neighborhood where the now newly named George Floyd Square is in front of the Cup Foods, qualifies as a gutter.
Agree. I used to live in that neighborhood 45 years ago. Now it's like a third world shithole thanks to Democrats.
My mother was raised in that neighborhood....Used to be a high quality blue collar working man's neighborhood...The shines have taken over and it's now a total shithole.

To me, if a statue has to be made, it should where ever other statues of people like him are placed.

God bless you and the Floyd family always!!!

Holly
Nice. Stalin, Mao, Hitler and the BLM loves chaps like you.
If being the operative word when one life may not mean more compared to another in the grand scheme.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Put him on top of the black history museum in DC. It already looks like a big dumpster.

1619139521627.jpeg

In the gutter where he died.
Well, to be fair, the neighborhood where the now newly named George Floyd Square is in front of the Cup Foods, qualifies as a gutter.
Agree. I used to live in that neighborhood 45 years ago. Now it's like a third world shithole thanks to Democrats.
My mother was raised in that neighborhood....Used to be a high quality blue collar working man's neighborhood...The shines have taken over and it's now a total shithole.
I was born in South Mpls, parents rented near Chicago Ave. Lived by Lake Harriet for a while, then Brooklyn Center area. Now another shithole. Ma still lives there.
I escaped to the exurbs of the far north metro.

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?

It brought forth a guilty verdict for murder of a policeman, a rare occurrence, raised the issue of national awareness of police misconduct and abuse, not only nationally but internationally, has already warranted a federal review of the Minneapolis police dept., and perhaps most importantly, garnered widespread supported amongst whites against police shootings of African Americans.

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?

It brought forth a guilty verdict for murder of a policeman, a rare occurrence, raised the issue of national awareness of police misconduct and abuse, not only nationally but internationally, has already warranted a federal review of the Minneapolis police dept., and perhaps most importantly, garnered widespread supported amongst whites against police shootings of African Americans.

He was a drug addicted thug....big whoop

You do realize the only other cop convicted of murder here was the black Somalian diversity hire of Mohammed Noor who shot a white unarmed woman?
Is he included in your outrage about police misconduct and abuse?

of course all your crap is just total bologna, brainwashed functional morons. End the war on drugs and let's have an actual mental health system. Not to mention a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots GOP mega Rich brain washers from paying their fair share... Put the statue where the family wants.

Forum List

Back