Where to complain about the moderator of the Politics section?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
He took down several of my threads that dealt with the Trump scam under ridiculous pretexts, I believe he was bought by the Trumpsters. It violates the right to freedom of speech.

• Banned
USMB reserves the right to Free Speech to themselves alone ... run your own message board if you want Free Speech rights ...
However, this is not the case in other sections. This is a fairly free message board. If you compare it with the European boards, it's just a paradise of freedom of speech.

He took down several of my threads that dealt with the Trump scam under ridiculous pretexts, I believe he was bought by the Trumpsters. It violates the right to freedom of speech.
Yeah...whatcha got bud?

I will rifle it up the chain.

I would like it in bullet point format though.

Keeps things simple.

Hold it to five.

Thanks.

It's not a good idea to air your complaints on the forum where it's made public.

But along with that, there is a need to hear responses from the moderators on compllaints and comments, for the good of the forum.

I've found my complaints and comments to have been handled adequately by 'most' moderators.

I think a lack of response could be a reflection on the person complaining and his/her intentions.

Pay no attention to these losers! They know not of what they speak!

Anywhere in the open forums is a great place to complain to and about the Mods.

They absolutely believe in open and honest communication about their actions.

Carry on with your complaints anywhere in the open forums. You'll get swift action and answers, you're doing great and are definitely on the right path.

It's not a good idea to air your complaints on the forum where it's made public.

But along with that, there is a need to hear responses from the moderators on compllaints and comments, for the good of the forum.

I've found my complaints and comments to have been handled adequately by 'most' moderators.

I think a lack of response could be a reflection on the person complaining and his/her intentions.
Where to complain?

I'll try to deal with your complaint if you notify me in private. If I fail then I can recommend a moderator.
But the essence of the complaint is already stated here, I have nothing to add.

You have no right to free speech here. This is a private board. They can regulate speech any way they want.
What is the legal definition of "private board"? If the resource is public, for public communication and reading, then how can it be "private"?

But the essence of the complaint is already stated here, I have nothing to add.
Judging from the nature of your reply to me, I would guess that your threads that were taken down should have been taken down. So that settles that!

Go ahead and complain in any manner that suits you. You're likely rejected any chance of help you're going to get.

Forum List

Back