Where to get illegal guns...why from police, of course...

And yet, RWs don't want the Ferguson shooting investigated.

Whoever said that...we want Ferguson investigated but we want it to be done according to the law...not according to the race of the police officer...

1) He is an EX cop. Bad apple, and hes gone. Good.

2) Are you doing a thread on all the military members who were jailed for selling guns unlawfully too? FAR more of them, and they, too, took an oath to protect us.............or are you just a cop hater?

2) Are you doing a thread on all the military members who were jailed for selling guns unlawfully too? FAR more of them, and they, too, took an oath to protect us.............or are you just a cop hater?

TELL ME MORE!

And yet, RWs don't want the Ferguson shooting investigated.

Whoever said that...we want Ferguson investigated but we want it to be done according to the law...not according to the race of the police officer...

LOL

Everything the right does these day is according to race.

:bsflag:

This thread is not really about the ex cop...it is about the stupidity of gun control laws...as long as guns exist in this universe...bad guys will get them...from whoever has control of guns, be they military, or police...or greedy, corrupt politicians who force law abiding gun dealers to sell guns to known drug cartel purchasers...as obama did...

I love cops...defend them all the time...I know when you just see a post like this it can seem anti cop...but it isn't...

Everything the right does these day is according to race.

See...that is lefty dyslexia...the democrats are the racist party...have been since they owned slaves and fought to keep them...they see race in every action...mostly because it is their way of obtaining power...

This thread is not really about the ex cop...it is about the stupidity of gun control laws...as long as guns exist in this universe...bad guys will get them...from whoever has control of guns, be they military, or police...or greedy, corrupt politicians who force law abiding gun dealers to sell guns to known drug cartel purchasers...as obama did...

I love cops...defend them all the time...I know when you just see a post like this it can seem anti cop...but it isn't...

Oh. Ok, I'll take your word for it. Seemed like more cop hate.

But all guns start in innocent hands: From manufacturer, to lawful owner or seller. Bad guys get them from stealing them usually.

I think this is about bad cops, not cops in general. But it doesn't take many bad cops to make the rest catch flack from the public. That is how it works. Now you can defend this one and other bad cops if you want. I think 15 months is far too short a sentence. He should be doing many years, and in a state penitentiary.

Forum List

Back