Where was all this "concern" when Scalise was shot? The cops in Dallas? The torching of our cities?

I ran an LSU avatar on this board for Steve Scalise in solidarity (copying the Congressional baseball players who did the same thing on their unis) the entire time he was in critical condition until he improved. And posted regular updates on that condition.

That "fake" enough for ya? That enough "hypocrisy"?

Y'all let me know if I need to turn it up to 11.
Or maybe 15, or 37 ..... whatever it takes to finally sink in.

And enjoy your cherries. I know y'all worked hard picking them.

Last edited:
The fake outrage is alarming and only serves to heighten tensions.
Yep. The hypocrisy is getting deeper by the day..
What are you guys talking about? what fake outrage? What hypocrisy?
Both ends of the spectrum are only "outraged" when it suits them, when they can play the victim and use it to their advantage.

Both ends of the spectrum will spin & deflect & minimize events that make them look bad.

The attack yesterday and the attack at the softball field, for example.

I think that blatant hypocrisy is a requirement of being an ideologue.

Last edited:
Both ends of the spectrum are only "outraged" when it suits them, when they can play the victim and use it to their advantage.

Both ends of the spectrum will spin & deflect & minimize events that make them look bad

So the entire world is comprised of sweeping generalizations. Without which the above post is not even postable.

Good to know.

SMFH :eusa_hand:

Both ends of the spectrum will spin & deflect & minimize events that make them look bad

So the entire world is comprised of sweeping generalizations. Without which the above post is not even postable.

Good to know.

SMFH :eusa_hand:
Except you and your "side".

You have everything figured out.

Let me get this straight, you think people should not be mad about this violent act because they failed to be suitably angry (in your opinion) about another violent act. That's stupid. I cannot understand why most of you closed ranks when you heard one of your own committed terrorist murder. No one on the left tried to protect or justify the Scalise shooter at all, no one. Those on the right who feel the need to provide political cover for Nazis just because the left utterly despises them are the real problem here. You need to decide quickly if you want your party to welcome hate groups because right this minute they certainly feel welcome.

Let me get this straight, you think people should not be mad about this violent act because they failed to be suitably angry (in your opinion) about another violent act. That's stupid. I cannot understand why most of you closed ranks when you heard one of your own committed terrorist murder. No one on the left tried to protect or justify the Scalise shooter at all, no one. Those on the right who feel the need to provide political cover for Nazis just because the left utterly despises them are the real problem here. You need to decide quickly if you want your party to welcome hate groups because right this minute they certainly feel welcome.
A perfect example of the stupidity that plagues this board right here folks...
ONE OF YOUR OWN

He is an individual who reflects his own beliefs that are so far removed from my beliefs as a conservative, that you'd have to be a full blown retard to equate one to the other.

What makes him "one of my own"?

His skin tone?
His eye color?
His beliefs?
His choice in vehicles?
His hair color?
His voting record (if he even votes)?
His favorite food?
Is he my son?

People like YOU are the very reason our country is spiraling down.

Oh and by the way RETARD. Simply voting for a particular party in an election does not mean that party endorses you or your beliefs. There are asshats voting for both parties jr.

ONE OF YOUR OWN

He is an individual who reflects his own beliefs that are so far removed from my beliefs as a conservative, that you'd have to be a full blown retard to equate one to the other.

His skin tone?
His eye color?
His beliefs?
His choice in vehicles?
His hair color?
His favorite food?
Is he my son?

People like me are outraged that people like you seem compelled to defend American haters and terrorists. This is a problem in your party, it will not be settled by pointing at those who have no moral dilemma when it is time to condemn violence. These anti-fa people and other assorted leftist anarchists know they are outside the liberal mainstream and are under no illusion that they will find acceptance if they resort to violence.These alt-right people think they have a president and a party that accepts them and is sympathetic to their cause, this is a problem entirely on the right and it is up to people like you to decide if they are actually welcome.

ONE OF YOUR OWN

His skin tone?
His eye color?
His beliefs?
His choice in vehicles?
His hair color?
His favorite food?
Is he my son?

People like me are outraged that people like you seem compelled to defend American haters and terrorists. This is a problem in your party, it will not be settled by pointing at those who have no moral dilemma when it is time to condemn violence. These anti-fa people and other assorted leftist anarchists know they are outside the liberal mainstream and are under no illusion that they will find acceptance if they resort to violence.These alt-right people think they have a president and a party that accepts them and is sympathetic to their cause, this is a problem entirely on the right and it is up to people like you to decide if they are actually welcome.
You're a moron & a jackass. Enjoy ignore as your worthless when it comes to rational discussions.

ONE OF YOUR OWN

His skin tone?
His eye color?
His beliefs?
His choice in vehicles?
His hair color?
His favorite food?
Is he my son?

You're a moron & a jackass. Enjoy ignore as your worthless when it comes to rational discussions.
That's OK you will find out I am right at some point, the question of accepting the presence of alt-right in the GOP or not is going to be in all your faces from this day forward.

Forum List

Back