where you live

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
The majority of posters on this board must really live in a Black war zone.
All the crap I read on this board doesn't happen where I live.I must be living in heaven on earth.Our town is half white and half Black.We have damn good schools and the kids graduate and go on to college.You know you have to have good grades to attend college.Thats why I say staticians are lying.I dont believe statistics in this nation.:clap2:

All the crap I read on this board doesn't happen where I live.I must be living in heaven on earth.Our town is half white and half Black.We have damn good schools and the kids graduate and go on to college.You know you have to have good grades to attend college.Thats why I say staticians are lying.I dont believe statistics in this nation.:clap2:
Where do you live?

It can be bad around here. The slums have daily murders and drive-bys. West TN is my location and I am referring to Memphis and Jackson. In my town, it is around 85-15 white/black, and we have no problems except your occasional meth-head

Your age is showing.

I currently live in Compton California. I used to live in downtown L.A but its too expensive. Compton is decent. Depending on where you live if your in a neutral area your good just sont wear certain colors in certain areas. My block is most quiet. No drivebys no 187's. No Boyz in da Hood type stuff.

What's funny is my international friends want to come to Compton because of the movies. My white friends are scared to come to Compton. Ironic.

Forum List

Back