Where's Hillary?

Find her!

vdkbkh.jpg

I've found Hillary, she's in practice for the new job she's getting once The Donald ends her political career

Here she is, pulling some hot ones, she needs more work though, there's too much head on that beer and not enough beer.

CfipfscWIAAe7hq.jpg

Except when lying to Congress and breaking the law, she's just like us, regular folks.

ZHtuES.gif

Where is Hillary? And why does she just Pop Up say some BS about Trump and run back to the Stink Hole where she's been hiding?
and another thing,,,
Hillary Clinton is a millionaire, but she can’t afford a change of clothes to visit Cincinnati?

Photos and video show Clinton has worn the exact same outfit for her last three trips to the Ohio city.
Or could it be that she NEEDS these pant suits to hide the Pee-bag that she has taped to her leg?
What? Have you lost her again?

We found her, working in that brewery.

Which is good, we thought you Bode were hiding Hillary in your boudoir :wink:

Now I mention the boudoir, I recommend "La philosophie dans le boudoir" ("Philosophy in the Bedroom") written in 1795 by Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade, it's very good.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Sooner or later, we will hear Alex Trebek say " She Is In The Bathroom Unloading Her Catheter"...then the contestant will say,,,,"Where Is Hillary".

Hillary's first acts as President:

1) Pardon herself;

2) Reappoint Loretta Lynch as Attorney General to close out the deal the Big Bill made on the tarmac in Arizona;

3) Arrest whoever does her hair.

4) I would throw in that she will send Russia a Big Ole Red Reset Button to play with...but no one would ever believe that depth of idiocy is possible. It would injure my credibility.

The first three are likely.
Nope, she will change her diaper first, with Humas help of course....................

Hillary's first acts as President:

1) Pardon herself;

2) Reappoint Loretta Lynch as Attorney General to close out the deal the Big Bill made on the tarmac in Arizona;

3) Arrest whoever does her hair.

4) I would throw in that she will send Russia a Big Ole Red Reset Button to play with...but no one would ever believe that depth of idiocy is possible. It would injure my credibility.

The first three are likely.
Nope, she will change her diaper first, with Humas help of course....................

"Nope, she will change her diaper first, with Humas help of course...................."

Hillary_Confused_4_panels.jpg

Lots of really lame jokes in this thread. Conservative humor?

Yeah, too bad you're forced to read stuff you don't like. That's what you have to do to get your posting quota in, though.

I just wish you guys would say something funny for once. It would be refreshing.

Not trying to be funny, its the truth. If I keep responding to you I want a kickback when you get paid.

Forum List

Back