Where's Melania?

Why has Trump been hiding her?
He deported her.

Maybe she doesn't want to poke her head out right now...
Her husband has been going back and forth over what he's going to do
with the illegals.Is he going to deport them or not...

There have been some questions recently about her immigration status.
I hate to say this but that we have similar thoughts means we are all doomed.

The sleeper has awakened.....
At the last moment I decided not to buy a ticket for the Trump Train....

trump train.jpg

My guess is she's been griping and bitching. According to Trump, that's grounds to move on to wife number 4.
He had her deported so he could get to #4, another Eastern European woman. We all know what he thinks of American women.

Melania's last public appearance was on May 10 when she joined the president at Joint Base Andrews to welcome home hostages who had been detained in North Korea. Donald Trump couldn't get Melania to be compliant, So he swapped her for NK hostages. He has North Korea & China reprogramming her.

Former Republican House Speaker John Boehner said Melania Trump often appears unhappy because she’d been assured that she’d never have to fill her current role, “I think Donald Trump promised Melania that he would not win, [that] she didn’t have to worry about ever living in the White House.”...“It’s probably why she doesn’t look real happy every day – well, maybe one reason,”

Top Theories

1, Mueller has her in a witness protection program

2, She has fled back to her native Slovenia

3. She is hiding and writing a tell all book about Donald

4. She was abducted by aliens ....the undocumented kind, and is being held for ransom. Or, maybe it's Muslims or Gays who have her and Trump won't pay

5. She was abducted by space aliens to be impregnated with one of their kind, who will be born on earth, migrate into our gene pool and turn us into a civilized species.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back