Where's Rudy???

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Where is that little media hog? Sure, a hog with a bad case of worms, but still...

With all the recent excitement over the the Democratic primaries and Alex Trebek's pancreatic cancer, Rudy Giuliani's sudden disappearance went unnoticed.

Has he come down with coronavirus?

https://news.google.com/search?q=rudy giuliani&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

The most recent Google search reveals its been over a month since Rudy plastered himself on TV!

I could be wrong. I cut the cord several years ago, and for all I know Rudy has a one hour program on Fox News. "The Truth Isn't The Truth with Rudy Giuliani", Sundays at 7.

Or maybe he's at his tailor's, getting fitted for a bespoke orange jumpsuit.

Where is that little media hog? Sure, a hog with a bad case of worms, but still...

With all the recent excitement over the the Democratic primaries and Alex Trebek's pancreatic cancer, Rudy Giuliani's sudden disappearance went unnoticed.

The most recent Google search reveals its been over a month since Rudy plastered himself on TV!

I could be wrong. I cut the cord several years ago, and for all I know Rudy has a one hour program on Fox News. "The Truth Isn't The Truth with Rudy Giuliani", Sundays at 7.

Rudy has been spending his time abroad, blackmailing current and former officials for dirt on Trump's political enemies, with the help and complicity of the republican senators and the DOJ.

Because that is the banana republic we have become.

I think that Trump told him to lay low and stay out of the public light. Every time he got on the television, he screwed things up.

I think that Trump told him to lay low and stay out of the public light. Every time he got on the television, he screwed things up.
He was on TV a day or two ago. Whatever you think of him, he was pounding on Biden. That is how bad Joe is. Remember, Rudy is not running for President. And like him or not, he helped to calm down New York City and the nation after 9/11.

He was on TV a day or two ago. Whatever you think of him, he was pounding on Biden. That is how bad Joe is. Remember, Rudy is not running for President. And like him or not, he helped to calm down New York City and the nation after 9/11.

Rudy only gets on television to lie for his master Trump. He's a good little lap dog.

His skin got dry and he couldn't slither out from the rock he sleeps under

He's watching YOU, ya fartknocker!

Rudi is trying to keep his job

aka

liplock on trumps fat ass -

Forum List

Back