Where's the outrage

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

R.5a1edb12593719c2740ac7e337f7a2dd

Last edited:
I have a better idea.....
Rather than hoping they will go to the ME...(they won't)
Why not try to change things HERE instead?
Ever considered running for political office? Maybe City Council?

(talk is cheap)

Censoring LGBTQ content. If this happened in the US the loons would be spitting blood. All the lefties should immediately go to the Middle East to protest.

Slow news day?

But it is good your recognize that the people on the right in the US act like those in the people living in the Middle East.

Censoring LGBTQ content. If this happened in the US the loons would be spitting blood. All the lefties should immediately go to the Middle East to protest.

Nah, if Muslims protest the queers, the queers cower in fear. The only reason they have gotten as out of hand as they have is because Westerners and Christians in particular, are so very tolerant as to avoid open conflict and hope these creatures slither back to whence they came.

Slow news day?

But it is good your recognize that the people on the right in the US act like those in the people living in the Middle East.
Except Muslims can legally kill those people in Middle Eastern countries, but sure try to make that comparison. I honestly do not give a shit what consenting adults do, I just point out the overt hypocrisy of the left.

Who is the barbie movie aimed at? What is the target audience?

Hint: It ain't adults! So why is there ANY LGBTFAG in the movie?

Fucking pedo democrats make me sick!

(talk is cheap)
I waste enough time as it is. :(

Oh Jesus, Hollywood can't even make a movie about Barbie and Ken without turning it into a movie for the letter people.

(talk is cheap)
Is this the only post you know how to make? Do you just copy and paste it every time you post? Surely Russian trolls can do better than that.

Nah, if Muslims protest the queers, the queers cower in fear. The only reason they have gotten as out of hand as they have is because Westerners and Christians in particular, are so very tolerant as to avoid open conflict and hope these creatures slither back to whence they came.
They are even currently blaming Republicans for influencing Muslims to be against the letter people.

Who is the barbie movie aimed at? What is the target audience?

Hint: It ain't adults! So why is there ANY LGBTFAG in the movie?

Fucking pedo democrats make me sick!

Actually it is aimed at adults, thus the PG-13 rating.

They are even currently blaming Republicans for influencing Muslims to be against the letter people.
Only the dumbest rubes would believe that Muslims need or would accept any influence from others when it comes to their views on these degenerates. Just more liberal lies trying to keep their circus together.

Forum List

Back