Which Conspiracy Theory is MOST Likely True?

Which Conspiracy Theor is MOST LIKELY True?

• Fake Moon Landing

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • UFO/Alien Evidence Exists

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • JFK Assasination was an Mafia job

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Obama not born in US

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Cure for Cancer being withheld

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Maybe none of them are, but, which is the most believable and/or likely to be true?

- The Moon Landing Was Faked
- The Government is hiding UFO/Alien Evidence
- JFK Murder was a Mafia job
- Obama Wasn't Born in the US
- Cure for Cancer is being withheld

I was going for the one where Steve_McGarrett is actually Trump's account on here.

- Other

Bush allowed 9/11 attacks to happen & didn't want to capture Bin Laden.
As silly as the other ones.
That has real evidence. The others are all theory with no evidence.

Thats progress for you the fact unlike him,you at least got one foot in the door there that there is real evidence that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen on purpose and did not go after Bin Laden.:up:

Now the next step is for you is stop ignoring the evidence that the towers were brought down by explosives only seeing what you want to see the same way this OTHER paid shill you are talking with only sees what he wants to see when it comes to the JFK assassination.LOL

Last edited:
You all want evidence here is undisputable evidence in one of the government sponsored events and as you can see they are guilty of this one how many more are they responsible for

You all want evidence here is undisputable evidence in one of the government sponsored events and as you can see they are guilty of this one how many more are they responsible for

you owned the paid shills that have penetrated this thread same asi have owned them this whole tile:beer:

- Other

Hey kissmy ,since you live in that dump hicktown known as stank louis,this is just for you.dont cry TOO much now.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

St. Louis, don't cry for Rams — truth is, they never were yours

here is your crying towel to cry in.:itsok::itsok: Like that article says so well,dont feel too bad you lost the Rams to being back in LA where they belong,they were never your real football team to begin with.:lmao::cuckoo::rolleyes: Your REAL NFL football team as I just got done saying,has been playing in Arizona for the last 30 years. :D :lmao::rofl::haha:

you should have spent your time being more constructive these last 30

years plus trying to get your REAL NFL football team back in hicktown stank louis.:lmao::lmao:
:lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::itsok:

how is it down there in fenton dogpatch USA anyways?:asshole:

Last edited:

Bill Cooper who the CIA killed because he spilled the beans about 9/11 being staged two months before it happened,he talks in this video how sports are there as distraction to take us away from what is really going on at the time around us.this is WHY when i DO watch NFL football these days,its from buying OLD NFL games from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Like he says so well in the video,you have these father figures on public tv telling you this is what happened and since you grew up with them your whole,you dont even question them.thats why so many people back then did not question for a second walter kronkite on the JFK assassination just assuming oswald did it for decades because HE told them oswald did it.

Last edited:

Bill Cooper who the CIA killed because he spilled the beans about 9/11 being staged two months before it happened,he talks in this video how sports are there as distraction to take us away from what is really going on at the time around us.this is WHY when i DO watch NFL football these days,its from buying OLD NFL games from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Like he says so well in the video,you have these father figures on public tv telling you this is what happened and since you grew up with them your whole,you dont even question them.thats why so many people back then did not question for a second walter kronkite on the JFK assassination just assuming oswald did it for decades because HE told them oswald did it.

All of your claims have long since been debunked which you know.

Maybe none of them are, but, which is the most believable and/or likely to be true?

- The Moon Landing Was Faked
- The Government is hiding UFO/Alien Evidence
- JFK Murder was a Mafia job
- Obama Wasn't Born in the US
- Cure for Cancer is being withheld

UFO evidence exists by both the Russians and USA...thats probably a fact

- Other

Thats progress for you the fact unlike him,you at least got one foot in the door there that there is real evidence that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen on purpose and did not go after Bin Laden.:up:

Now the next step is for you is stop ignoring the evidence that the towers were brought down by explosives only seeing what you want to see the same way this OTHER paid shill you are talking with only sees what he wants to see when it comes to the JFK assassination.LOL

I did forget to include that 9/11s corresponding Anthrax Attacks on the press & Democrats did come from the US military that was under Bush control.

- Other

I did forget to include that 9/11s corresponding Anthrax Attacks on the press & Democrats did come from the US military that was under Bush control.
No evidence of it or of Bush allowing 911 to happen

No look at the vid you can see for your self. Failed attempt was that from your handler or was that your own stupidity

No look at the vid you can see for your self. Failed attempt was that from your handler or was that your own stupidity

The vid is fictional and no one has handles except for LARAM who is handled by his mother.

You are a fucking moron.
Fictional the hole fucking event was fictional.
Handler no you make it clear you have one.

You are a fucking moron.

No it was not but your video claims are.

I have no handler but you do and the evidence crushes you and makes you look like a fool.

You can scream handler all day just as LARAM screams shll all day but that IS ALL YOU HAVE.

You have no evidence and are a dupe

You are a fucking moron.

I have no handler but you do and the evidence crushes you and makes you look like a fool.

You can scream handler all day just as LARAM screams shll all day but that IS ALL YOU HAVE.

Not everything is a conspiracy but there is plenty of crisis's that have been artificially created in order to sway the masses into a certain direction or accept draconian measures and told that it is for their own good. It's called the Hegelian dialectic that has been used all through history. Create the problem, await the emotional outcry and then propose a solution to the very problem that you caused. When I do a radio interview or podcast, I always use this joke to explain the Hegelian dialectic......a man is in front of a store with a table that has chips and dip and has a sign that says "Free samples". The people come up and try it and then say "This tastes like shit" where the man behind the table says "It is......want to buy a toothbrush?"

OKC Murrah bombing, both WTC bombings in 1993 and 2001, the Boston bombing, Sandy Hoax, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that escalated the Vietnam war were false flags and perpetuated by those that pull the strings. The fact that you can't wrap your mind around these very salient facts doesn't sway me or anyone else that doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance.

- Other

Even if there was evidence ( and there is, it's staring down your throat since 911), but even if there was are you seriously that out of it to think they would get on National TV and admit it . C'mon. Use some logic.

You are a fucking moron.

Not everything is a conspiracy but there is plenty of crisis's that have been artificially created in order to sway the masses into a certain direction or accept draconian measures and told that it is for their own good. It's called the Hegelian dialectic that has been used all through history. Create the problem, await the emotional outcry and then propose a solution to the very problem that you caused. When I do a radio interview or podcast, I always use this joke to explain the Hegelian dialectic......a man is in front of a store with a table that has chips and dip and has a sign that says "Free samples". The people come up and try it and then say "This tastes like shit" where the man behind the table says "It is......want to buy a toothbrush?"

OKC Murrah bombing, both WTC bombings in 1993 and 2001, the Boston bombing, Sandy Hoax, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that escalated the Vietnam war were false flags and perpetuated by those that pull the strings. The fact that you can't wrap your mind around these very salient facts doesn't sway me or anyone else that doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Total bullshit.

You have no business accusing anyone else of cognitive dissonance when you suffer from it worse than anyone. You demonstrated this clearly when you posted idiotic links to bullshit which proved nothing and then argued that it proved you case.

None of those events were false flags and you are incapable of proving otherwise,.

You have yet to provide any evidence of any kind whatsoever to support your idiotic claim and that is a fact.

Even if there was evidence ( and there is, it's staring down your throat since 911), but even if there was are you seriously that out of it to think they would get on National TV and admit it . C'mon. Use some logic.
No there is not.

And such huge conspiracies always leave evidence.

There is none and that fact is one you cannot refute

You are a fucking moron.

Total bullshit.

You have no business accusing anyone else of cognitive dissonance when you suffer from it worse than anyone. You demonstrated this clearly when you posted idiotic links to bullshit which proved nothing and then argued that it proved you case.

None of those events were false flags and you are incapable of proving otherwise,.

You have yet to provide any evidence of any kind whatsoever to support your idiotic claim and that is a fact.

Every issue that I research, I attack from every angle possible and I have no preconceived expectations as to where it will end up. The preponderance of the evidence dictates the outcome. I don't give a shit whether YOU "believe" or not. I don't get any kind of commission for "converting". What I have done for the last six years to the tune of thousands upon thousands of hours has caused me to change my outlook on how things really work as opposed to what I was indoctrinated into believing. There is so much information out there but it's not going to come looking for you.

Just an observation from your postings.....you seem to want to believe that you are important enough that the powers that be would never lie to you and if they did? You would have the where-with-all to call them on it....but the fact of the matter is that you are simply one of the drones in the hive that lack critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
You are a fucking moron.

Total bullshit.

Every issue that I research, I attack from every angle possible and I have no preconceived expectations as to where it where it will end up. The preponderance of the evidence dictates the outcome. I don't give a shit whether YOU "believe" or not. I don't get any kind of commission for "converting". What I have done for the last six years to the tune of thousands upon thousands of hours has caused me to change my outlook on how things really work as opposed to what I was indoctrinated into believing. There is so much information out there but it's not going to come looking for you.

Just an observation from your postings.....you seem to want to believe that you are important enough that the powers that be would never lie to you and if they did? You would have the where-with-all to call them on it....but the fact of the matter is that you are simply one of the drones in the hive that lack critical thinking skills.

Wrong.

You are a religious believer in myth.

You can toot your own horn all day long about what a researcher you are yet the fact remains you have never presented evidence for any of your assertions. You have mad a few attempts but they are debunked, shredded and crushed with ease.

Clearly you have done no research at all. You have certainly watched a few youtube clips like your dear friend LARAM but that is all.

I know I would never change your mind ( that would require an active mind in the first place which you lack ) and I do not even want to change it. I do however debunk your evidence and prove it to be false and leave you looking like a fool.

No I do not want to believe any such thing. You do not see me claiming to be an expert on anything.

Critical thinking skills are what YOU are lacking in not me. Your entire argument has boiled down to " they lie they lie they lie ". That is hyperbole NOT evidence.

IF you were so endowed with critical thinking skills you could post and present credible, verifiable evidence which you have NEVER DONE.

Your claims or expertise is mental masturbation you are ignorant and nothing more than a gullible sheeple falling for scam artists. This is why I know you will never change your mind as it would destroy your brittle and tiny ego.

Forum List

Back