Which Democrat/PROG effort is the most deplorable?

You only have five choices, good luck

• Party of slavery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat on their hands while the Germans & Japanese conquered Europe, Asia and the Holocaust too

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The party was divided on Civil Rights

• Exploit blacks, victims of sexual assault, immigrants & COVID for votes

• Incite racism, riots and turmoil as they watch their own destroy their communities for personal gain

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Declaring thugs martyrs and our police the enemy.

• Clinton admin. advancing China & internet to replace small business for control by the few & China.

• Using COVID to advance their election interests via mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting.

• Using COVID to destroy small business to advance control by the few (e.g., Bezos).

• Using COVID to rob us of essential rights.

• Electing a vegetable to lead the country supported by deep state appointed Harris.

• Fooling people into believing the common American citizen.

• Supporting the benefit of illegals at a cost to citizens. America second.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Russia & Ukraine scandals as they fought for self-preservation for their elite and China.

• Seeing through the 45 declarations for Communist takeover.

• 24/7 misinformation rewiring Americans all media and entertainment, including destroying Ed. system

• Supporting sex predators while exploiting real victims under SCOTUS nominations, at least twice

• Tucking tail in IRAQ only so terrorists could gain strength as they murdered and raped millions

• Other

• Love me liberals and Democrats, they really care about the common man and country too

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You only have five choices, good luck. .Sorry, I goofed on " Fooling people into believing the common American citizen. " Supposed to include "they actually care".

Sanctuary cities, hands down.

I wonder why PROGS don't even attempt to defend their positions anymore?

Something tells me they've come accept who they are, what you say?

You only have five choices, good luck. .Sorry, I goofed on " Fooling people into believing the common American citizen. " Supposed to include "they actually care".
I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. What?

Forum List

Back