Which gods do you believe in?

All who believe in Jesus Christ is not God who they believe are contrary to them. They consider themselves to God when they believe in Jesus Christ but I have a picture of my view of God , he is white and white beard. And are highest of gods are God. God means Gud on Swedish translate. I am atheism like manny of worlds humans. Nobody of gods help me. I can not by my self believe on Gud.
The only body God has is when he came to earth as Jesus to die on the cross to pay our sin debt that We might have everlasting life with him

God never want me on his side so I trust in Jesus Christ even him are no 3 in ranks. Allah Akbar on second place if God is higher of all gods.

Lord mean Herren on Swedish translate.

But Herren are never true in Sweden.

Nobody of gods like me with blame back.

I have manny christians against me.

2, 3 or 4 polish
3 swedes
3 serbs

They are pure evil far away only.

Far away can not fight with hands.

So I do not understand this things.

God must handle my quests.

They are evil only far away.

My quests will no sex life to me.

Why does anyone feel compelled to adopt a packaged belief system and consider it a fact? The fact is, nobody really knows who or what god is. I believe there is one because I can't muster the faith everything is a happy accident but have no problem saying I don't know anything else about it. Our problems stem from people who make declarations about things they don't/can't know and fight for it to protect their insecurity.

Our problems stem from people who make declarations about things they don't/can't know and fight for it to protect their insecurity.
... to protect their insecurity.

as well, protection for their security if not more intently and using their misplaced morality as the ends derived from their self serving means - as scriptural religions.

scriptural religions they profess as inerrant knowingly without the foundation justifying their beliefs. foundations that could be established over time when subjected for review - there is nothing that can't [sic] be learned.

Why does anyone feel compelled to adopt a packaged belief system and consider it a fact? The fact is, nobody really knows who or what god is. I believe there is one because I can't muster the faith everything is a happy accident but have no problem saying I don't know anything else about it. Our problems stem from people who make declarations about things they don't/can't know and fight for it to protect their insecurity.

Youre problem are to fight Nazis ? Do you live in Europe or US ? My problem are to not get the fight even one serb willing after I listen to hard rock.

Not him problems with my music taste.

Yes, I like listen to hard rock + more like Pop and Techno + one more.

No Rap and Reggae and Blues.

Our problems stem from people who make declarations about things they don't/can't know and fight for it to protect their insecurity.
... to protect their insecurity.

as well, protection for their security if not more intently and using their misplaced morality as the ends derived from their self serving means - as scriptural religions.

scriptural religions they profess as inerrant knowingly without the foundation justifying their beliefs. foundations that could be established over time when subjected for review - there is nothing that can't [sic] be learned.

Matthew 7:1-5
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Forum List

Back