Which gods do you believe in?

What about the others? Can you prove they don't exist?

Jumala don't exist for me. He only like to help finnish communists.

But one God help me with swedish he are great even I don't know who of gods.

Is it Jesus Christ who help me ?

:clap2::clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Why does anyone feel compelled to adopt a packaged belief system and consider it a fact? The fact is, nobody really knows who or what god is. I believe there is one because I can't muster the faith everything is a happy accident but have no problem saying I don't know anything else about it. Our problems stem from people who make declarations about things they don't/can't know and fight for it to protect their insecurity.

Youre problem are to fight Nazis ? Do you live in Europe or US ? My problem are to not get the fight even one serb willing after I listen to hard rock.

Not him problems with my music taste.

Yes, I like listen to hard rock + more like Pop and Techno + one more.

No Rap and Reggae and Blues.
I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

Our problems stem from people who make declarations about things they don't/can't know and fight for it to protect their insecurity.
... to protect their insecurity.

as well, protection for their security if not more intently and using their misplaced morality as the ends derived from their self serving means - as scriptural religions.

scriptural religions they profess as inerrant knowingly without the foundation justifying their beliefs. foundations that could be established over time when subjected for review - there is nothing that can't [sic] be learned.

Matthew 7:1-5
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
is that froggy or fogy ... Thou hypocrite, thine state of mental vagueness as bewilderment.

All hail the Almighty.

What about the others? Can you prove they don't exist?

I don't believe in ghosts.......PERIOD!

Further....if there is a god he should be ashamed of himself. Free Will or not I'd be ashamed to let something get in such a screwed up shape as the world is today and has been in the past!

Last edited:
The Lovely Circus

In Ancient Greece, they celebrated a panoply of gods that represented a spectrum of aspirations and emotions.

In modern times, populism-graffiti art seems to hoist various images of the macabre into the realm of social mythos avatar esteem (i.e., Leatherface, Harley Quinn, etc.).

I follow the rituals/practices of the Catholic faith, but I'm also a fan of American comic book avatars such as Aquaman (DC Comics) and Deadpool (Marvel Comics).

To each his own...

View attachment 59278 View attachment 59279 View attachment 59281
View attachment 59280

The thing that absolutely amazes me is the priests and bishops going through that absolute malarkey with the gowns, smoke buckets, gold trinkets etc., and the fact that they control hundreds of billions of dollars worth of fine art, treasures and whole cities for that matter and approximately 12,000 children starve to death each day. There's something wrong with that

Last edited:
Hail into YHWH!
Hail unto Ishtar!
Hail unto Lilith!

Do you realize Yahweh hated Goddesses? That was what the whole Adam and Eve thing was about. Why jews were not supposed to eat pork, and other weird nonsense. Yahweh represented the jealous male deity whose sworn enemy was the original Goddess deities.

Do you realize Yahweh hated Goddesses?

hated
Goddesses ...

are you joking or just referring to the desert religions - hating is best left with your past as a positive Triumph if trying to enter the Everlasting .... obviously non existent to the Almighty.

* just a clue.

Forum List

Back