Which Is More Of An Affront To Islam..A Cartoon Or Same-Sex Marriage?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
1000922_432486470201470_1578099232_n-630x414.jpg.cf.jpg

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I was just wondering what everyone thought was more disgusting to Allah.......a cartoon of Muhammad, or same-sex marriages?

The same people that feel two dead terrorists in Texas were victims also support something those terrorists would hang them for.

I'm a bit confused......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I was just wondering what everyone thought was more disgusting to Allah.......a cartoon of Muhammad, or same-sex marriages?

The same people that feel two dead terrorists in Texas were victims also support something those terrorists would hang them for.

I'm a bit confused......
Who says that liberals are siding with Islam? You?

Of course "you're a bit confused".......its part of the nature of a rabid right winger to be confused......

A contest to willfully "poke the eye" of Islamist zealots for self aggrandizement is one thing.....

Whereas the civil rights of a gay couple is quite another.

Stay "confused."

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......

Oh...so they have to say the words "I'm siding with Muslims"?

Okay......

in “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

There is most definitely quite a large part of the left that routinely defends anything associated with Islam (while attacking anything Jewish or Christian) but it is that portion of the left that isn't liberal rather than the part that is.

It is just mindless identity politics practiced by those with low IQs rather than the product of an actual liberal ideology.

Liberals are quite happy to watch gays beheaded as collateral damage in the greater war against Christianity.

This has to be one of the most nonsensical posts I have ever seen here. And let me tell you, that's saying something. How does beheading gays contribute to a war on Christianity?

Of course "you're a bit confused".......its part of the nature of a rabid right winger to be confused......

A contest to willfully "poke the eye" of Islamist zealots for self aggrandizement is one thing.....

Whereas the civil rights of a gay couple is quite another.

Stay "confused."

Totally wrong context.

The only confusion seems to be leftist positions. They attack anyone who insults Muhammad yet they would be the first to be put to death because of their beliefs. They attack the very people that believe in protecting their rights to do so. They support a president that seems to love the very religion that openly admits that liberals have two choices.....submit to Islam or die. Today somebody actually posted this here......and spruced it up with a bunch of flowery religious jargon to make it sound like less of a threat.

This is where the confusion comes from...not that I don't understand the cause. The cause is brainwashing and hatred by the liberal press. Some people are highly susceptible to this kind of manipulation.

if given the chance, the muslimes would start beheading every qweer [SIC] lesbo, same sex married, and every fucking :asshole: who support this disgusting practice.

but don't worry too much over it prog liberscums, we Conservatives with our "Guns and Bibles" will defend your RIGHT to be beheaded. :lmao:

a special message for all the lefties and their ilk:
:up_yours: ....+.... :fu:

Christianity

why do liberilk HATE Christianity and Christians..????

and why do they deny the existence of GOD ????

everything in existence has the hand of GOD on it, from "let there be light" to this very moment.

come on liberhaters show proof GOD does NOT exist.

I wonder if any right winger on here has enough brain cells functioning to see that THEIR own hatred of "liberalism" makes them almost brethren to Islamist zealots' own intolerance. (except when it comes to donning bomb-vests, of course.)

That's a good question. I'd say it's running neck and neck actually. It really wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that if the fed mandates gay marriage, in the eyes of Islam, our flag would cease to be red white and blue and instead would to them appear as a degrading physical depiction of the Prophet Muhammed.

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......
The cartoon says it is true so it must be true.

1. Which Is More Of An Affront To Islam..A Cartoon Or Same-Sex Marriage?

Insulting the Prophet of course. Being gay just goes against Islam, as it does Judaism, Christianity, and nearly all other organized religions, all of which are nonsense of course.

Last edited:
Christianity

why do liberilk HATE Christianity and Christians..????

and why do they deny the existence of GOD ????

everything in existence has the hand of GOD on it, from "let there be light" to this very moment.

come on liberhaters show proof GOD does NOT exist.
God does not need to be proved not to exist any more than blue teapots that dance on the moon. Neither are known to or have ever been shown likely to exist. As best we can tell, man invented God, not the other way around.

That's a good question. I'd say it's running neck and neck actually. It really wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that if the fed mandates gay marriage, in the eyes of Islam, our flag would cease to be red white and blue and instead would to them appear as a degrading physical depiction of the Prophet Muhammed.
They are nothing like running neck and neck. And your last statement is utterly idiotic, and also completely wrong.

No religion that you care about has our freedoms in it, that is why we were founded as a Secular Liberal Nation.

I wonder if any right winger on here has enough brain cells functioning to see that THEIR own hatred of "liberalism" makes them almost brethren to Islamist zealots' own intolerance. (except when it comes to donning bomb-vests, of course.)

OH the irony and hypocrisy. Look idiot liberals openly and proudly hate conservatives blasting their hatred out across the MSM. Worse, they frequently twist the truth and intentionally lie about us to spin their divisive narrative. So in summary, blow it out your ass.

So....if you believe that....why do you constantly take their side?

You appear confused, bud.

I'm a bit confused......

who said they were victims??

what is an affront to personal religious convictions is not of any realistic threat to the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back