Which Is More Of An Affront To Islam..A Cartoon Or Same-Sex Marriage?

I was just wondering what everyone thought was more disgusting to Allah.......a cartoon of Muhammad, or same-sex marriages?

The same people that feel two dead terrorists in Texas were victims also support something those terrorists would hang them for.

I'm a bit confused......

who said they were victims??

The Associated Press said the cartoon festival they were about to attack resulted in 2 deaths......their own deaths, but still..2 died because of the festival.

Sorry you missed that....

i didn't miss it. i don't see the word victim being used by anyone but you...

American Muslims want to behead gays? Link?

religious-groups-on-marriage-equality-v3.png

1000922_432486470201470_1578099232_n-630x414.jpg.cf.jpg

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I was just wondering what everyone thought was more disgusting to Allah.......a cartoon of Muhammad, or same-sex marriages?

The same people that feel two dead terrorists in Texas were victims also support something those terrorists would hang them for.

I'm a bit confused......
Who has called the two dead fucks victims? That is pretty ridiculous & I'd like to mock them personally

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......

Your biggest point of confusion is asking this question to a group that is overwhelmingly Christian, agnostic, and atheists. Ask Muslims.

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......

Your biggest point of confusion is asking this question to a group that is overwhelmingly Christian, agnostic, and atheists. Ask Muslims.
The answer is well known, dumbass.

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......
Who says that liberals are siding with Islam? You?

Oh...so they have to say the words "I'm siding with Muslims"?

Okay......

in “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.
That is to say, 'Should the confused (such as yourself) attack Muslims for reasons of their own making, I will stand with the Muslims', as would I.

A couple things to consider: only the similarly insane are condoning killing others over a caricature. Where are the Liberals defending Muslims for attacking the tacky, the tasteless, the provocateurs? To Muslims; Just because YOU are prohibited from drawing your prophet, remember that non-Muslims are not. To Conservative homophobes: Just because you hate, fear, are suspicious of homosexuals, that does not meet the threshold of denying them every right enjoyed by your fellow Americans

Last edited:
Gosh...Muslims in other, less advanced countries, want to kill gays...just like Christians do in those same, less advanced countries....shocking.

What's the connection I wonder?

The cause is brainwashing and hatred by the liberal press. Some people are highly susceptible to this kind of manipulation

You insist on removing ALL doubts that you're an avid FOX fan (and thank you tacitly admitting that FOX has nothing to do with the press) .....and if you say "NO, NO, NOT ME"....then you raise the typical hypocrisy that is the badge of honor of right wingers when you ASSUME that liberals are "brainwashed" by the liberal press.

So....if you believe that....why do you constantly take their side?

You appear confused

Being against YOUR stupid hatred does NOT mean that I have to "defend" another side.....Learn that axiom and you've started your journey into being a grown up.

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......

When you condemn free speech and only reluctantly condemn the killers....kind of obvious.....

Gosh...Muslims in other, less advanced countries, want to kill gays...just like Christians do in those same, less advanced countries....shocking.

I think Christians stopped doing that a couple hundred years ago.

Now try to explain why you're trying to defend it today?

I think Christians stopped doing that a couple hundred years ago.

Now try to explain why you're trying to defend it today?

Not in other countries. Heard of Uganda?

48565_1001247.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm a bit confused......
The liberals in power and on the news say lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if any right winger on here has enough brain cells functioning to see that THEIR own hatred of "liberalism" makes them almost brethren to Islamist zealots' own intolerance. (except when it comes to donning bomb-vests, of course.)
I think the difference is we use our words (though some use them rather harshly) but islam uses swords

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back