Which is more racist

More dumb whiteness.

More dumb whiteness.

Now....that's racist. ^^^
No, it's the fucking truth. This thread is stupid and all the posts except rightwingers and mine make sense. White lives have always mattered more than everyone else and all of you whites here know it. So why ask that dumb ass question?

And you know good and well things like the Miss Black America Pageant was created because blacks weren't allowed in the Mrs. America Pageant. So what in the fuck is the purpose of this thread?

More white dumbness.

All lives matter is dismissive to the Black Lives Matter complaint.

Black Lives Matter means......Black Lives Matter Too
nowhere does it imply, or say that..... your propaganda is a LIE...pure bullshit...

All lives matter is dismissive to the Black Lives Matter complaint.

Black Lives Matter means......Black Lives Matter Too
Reduce unmarried teenagers having babies to start. The results will be like a miracle to people in areas of this nation.

More dumb whiteness.

Now....that's racist. ^^^
No, it's the fucking truth. This thread is stupid and all the posts except rightwingers and mine make sense. White lives have always mattered more than everyone else and all of you whites here know it. So why ask that dumb ass question?

And you know good and well things like the Miss Black America Pageant was created because blacks weren't allowed in the Mrs. America Pageant. So what in the fuck is the purpose of this thread?

More white dumbness.
Bullshit. Black women are allowed in the Beauty pageants. I suppose that's why there is a Black TV channel, huh. Blacks have always been on TV. The truth is you are a predominantly racist culture.

Which sounds more racist- all lives matter, or black lives matter? Does one sound like it favors a particular race?
You conflate content with intent.

Of course "all lives matter" but within the context of a conversation it clearly says that "Black lives don't matter as much."

The phrase "Black Lives Matter" does not claim that Black lives matter more than other lives. It is a plea, it it your fellow citizens begging you to recognize that Black live should matter as much as others.
Equal not better.

Forum List

Back