Which of These Foods Would You serve For a Summer Party?

Which of these foods would you be willing to serve for friends at lunch?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all the foods listed (except I don't know what chitlin is) and would have zero qualms about serving them at a get-together. If liberalfilth wish to starve because food is WAAAAYCIST then fuck 'em. Let them starve. See if I give a shit.

Chitterlings or "chitlins" are hog guts cut up like egg noodles and deep fried. I would eat cat puke before I would eat chitlins.

I like all the foods listed (except I don't know what chitlin is) and would have zero qualms about serving them at a get-together. If liberalfilth wish to starve because food is WAAAAYCIST then fuck 'em. Let them starve. See if I give a shit.

Chitterlings or "chitlins" are hog guts cut up like egg noodles and deep fried. I would eat cat puke before I would eat chitlins.

You said it, I would never eat them though my Dad and uncles said they loved them if made right.

IMO you cannot make something that held pig shit right for eating.

Kick’n back on my porch eat’n fried chicken wash’n it down with some grape soda and watermelon for dessert, watching the neighbors walk by...

We have actual racist food now, according to some, but how pervasive is this fear of racist food?

So I thought I would do a quick poll here and get some idea.

racist-food.jpg

upload_2017-10-9_2-7-22.png

^^^^
What is it? Is it baby chickens? :confused-84:

I want fried chicken, potato salad, watermelon, and about five gallons of ice cold regular Coca Cola.

Yikes! It sounds like Scottish haggis, which is a ground-up sheep stomach if I'm not mistaken Definitely not my -shall we say - cup of tea.

Doesn't that make you racists for not providing for your blacque guests?
If they're that fucking sensitive they can starve as far as I'm concerned...

Hell, I'll serve racist bananas, too.

BLM will call it a Klan picnic and the media will run with it....
Then BLM and its thuggish, imbecilic supporters will picket my house and picnic.

I'll have to throw watermelon rinds and banana peels at them to scare their sorry asses back to the hood.

We have actual racist food now, according to some, but how pervasive is this fear of racist food?

So I thought I would do a quick poll here and get some idea.

racist-food.jpg

The foods themselves isn't racist but implying that all black people eat them is.

The watermelon stereotype goes way back into the dark ages of racism.

I like fried chicken. I would serve fried chicken in my summer party!

What's wrong with fried chicken?? :dunno:

Doesn't that make you racists for not providing for your blacque guests?
If they're that fucking sensitive they can starve as far as I'm concerned...

Hell, I'll serve racist bananas, too.

BLM will call it a Klan picnic and the media will run with it....
Then BLM and its thuggish, imbecilic supporters will picket my house and picnic.

I'll have to throw watermelon rinds and banana peels at them to scare their sorry asses back to the hood.

That would just be sign of the treasure within.

You will have much better luck with text books, homework, exams, and job applications.

A help wanted sign works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back