Which presidential couple corresponds to the image of an ideal American family?

Yeah, everyone knows what a movie version of an American is. Reality varies.
Media images reflect real images and the spirit of the people. The American character is reflected in movie heroes, American individualism is ideally embodied by Superman and so on.
This is the reflection of the ideals of the nation and the upbringing of the nation in the spirit of Traditions.

Media images reflect real images and the spirit of the people. The American character is reflected in movie heroes, American individualism is ideally embodied by Superman and so on.
This is the reflection of the ideals of the nation and the upbringing of the nation in the spirit of Traditions.
Audie Murphy , Sergeant York , Woody Strode , Chuck Connors , Gen George S Patton , Henry Silva , Earl Campbell ...

Yeah, everyone knows what a movie version of an American is. Reality varies.
1656020340231.png
I have always wanted to find a woman like Caroline Ingalls then I would get married.

Bullshit.

Yes, the American cowboy is an institution. A largely fabricated institution, but still.

The "real" American is also the nerdy little guy who spends his off time in his garage inventing and creating.

The "real" American is also the accountant that takes care of his family, goes on vacations in the summer and sends his kids to college.

The "real" American is also the people who take time from their own days to help others, spreading hope.

Your movie versions of reality are laughable.

You are confusing Americans with British colonists

I am an American. To be told what is or isn't American, by some internet troll.

And do you really believe Nancy Reagan, Michelle Obama, or Rosalyn Carter were subservient?

The "real" American is also the people who take time from their own days to help others, spreading hope.
Real Americans spread freedom, they fought for the liberation of peoples around the world, as warriors, and as men, but this is not about Obama’s left barking

And do you really believe Nancy Reagan, Michelle Obama, or Rosalyn Carter were subservient?
I heard that the wife of Bush Jr. was meek.

As for Obama and Carter, they should be henpecked, as befits leftist feminists. But I do not know how it really was with them

Nancy Reagan looks like a normal woman. Most likely she was normal.

As an image of an ideal family at the time.....IMO these family.

I am not going to discuss politics, etc...... I am only talking as a perfect image, a visual perception. :)

1656025229759.png

As an image of an ideal family at the time.....IMO these family.

I am not going to discuss politics, etc...... I am only talking as a perfect image, a visual perception. :)

View attachment 661459
This is an example of an anti-American family. They don't look like real Americans, Kennedy promoted the anti-American type of German-like appearance of Marilyn Monroe and they initiated an anti-American pacifists hippie movement that contradicts the American ideal of the struggle for Freedom. In addition this is canonical example of cheating spouse

This is an example of an anti-American family. They don't look like real Americans, Kennedy promoted the anti-American type of German-like appearance of Marilyn Monroe and they initiated an anti-American pacifists hippie movement that contradicts the American ideal of the struggle for Freedom. In addition this is canonical example of cheating spouse

You have your opinion I have mine.

And the two shall never meet.:04:

You have your opinion I have mine.

And the two shall never meet.:04:
In any case, a family with adultery cannot claim to be an ideal image of American family, regardless of preferences.

Forum List

Back