Which Senator do you think could lose there seat over their impeachment vote?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
There has been a lot of talk about how swing vote Senators both Republican and Democrat could be hurt by how they vote on impeachment now that the vote is done who do you think could lose their seat over how they voted? I think it could be Doug Jones of Alabama very red state and he defeated Roy Moore who was one of the worst candidates we have seen in a long time by just 1.7%

There has been a lot of talk about how swing vote Senators both Republican and Democrat could be hurt by how they vote on impeachment now that the vote is done who do you think could lose their seat over how they voted? I think it could be Doug Jones of Alabama very red state and he defeated Roy Moore who was one of the worst candidates we have seen in a long time by just 1.7%

Doug Jones will lose, but his days have been numbered since he was elected

At this point, I think it's fair to say they all need to go.

Collins & romney are in deep doo doo.

Even leftists are saying how poorly the filth acted at last nights SOTU address...but I'm not sure if that will translate into votes.

Collins & romney are in deep doo doo.

Even leftists are saying how poorly the filth acted at last nights SOTU address...but I'm not sure if that will translate into votes.
The Democrats are sure. If you looked at the body language of the Democrats slouched way down in their seats with looks of anguish on their faces and add to it the obvious distress of Pelosi, it is clear the Democrats have already given up.

giphy.gif

Actually it's very bothersome to me that both houses of congress almost without exception voted strictly along party lines.
What this says to me is that far too many of them are clearly in violation of their oaths of office and deserve the boot.
We need to bring this political party bullshit to an end and start electing the best people for the job again as i think the founders intended from the onset.

The only way I can see to affect this is to institute single term limits which would require a constitutional amendment. In the meantime the only way to bring this about is for the people to start rejecting candidates for reelection out of hand until such time as said amendment with adjustments to the length of terms is enacted.
Never ever think or say that anything is impossible. If it was, Donald J Trump would not be our president today.
BTW I voted for him in large part because he clearly was NOT a professional politician and seems to have the nation's best interests in mind instead of his own like so many politicians so clearly do today. Like Biden for example but there are many many others and Biden is hardly an exception but rather the rule, no matter the party affiliation.
It's high time we gave the notion of government of, by and for the people a try for a change.

Wouldn't matter. As long as we have the Duopoly running things all you get is the same shitstem using different names.

THESE SHOULD LOSE THEIR SEAT
Baldwin (D-WI)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Booker (D-NJ)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cortez Masto (D-NV)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harris (D-CA)
Hassan (D-NH)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Hirono (D-HI)
Jones (D-AL)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME) Independent? no such thing they always vote democrat
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Leahy (D-VT)
Manchin (D-WV)
Markey (D-MA)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Peters (D-MI)
Reed (D-RI)
Romney (R-UT)
Rosen (D-NV)
Sanders (I-VT) Independent? no such thing
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Sinema (D-AZ)
Smith (D-MN)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Udall (D-NM)
Van Hollen (D-MD)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Wouldn't matter. As long as we have the Duopoly running things all you get is the same shitstem using different names.

Which is why they all need to go. They appear to be slow learners.

What I'm saying is you're treating the symptom and ignoring the disease. Then you get the same problem, and you say "they all need to go too" all over again, and presumably expect different results. You won't get 'em.

Which is why they all need to go. They appear to be slow learners.

What I'm saying is you're treating the symptom and ignoring the disease. Then you get the same problem, and you say "they all need to go too" all over again, and presumably expect different results. You won't get 'em.

They stayed after 2016 and still don't get the concept. It's a lose/lose situation no matter which direction. However, cutting some of the opportunity down might be really helpful.

Forum List

Back