🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While we are worried about transsexuals and pregnant women serving in the military, China is building up a ferocious military

Liberals, is the military a welfare program or is it to protect America from foreign enemies?

WHY.....THE FUCK....ARE WE MAKING OUR MILITARY WEAKER AS CHINA BOLSTERS ITS MILITARY?
I THINK the answer is that nations do this when they are really no longer willing to fight wars. They are opting out. Like the Dutch with all their homosexuals in the army that went over to Serbia in the UN Peacekeeping Force and just fed Muslims to the Serbs whenever they asked for them --- the Dutch were afraid of the Serbs, which was probably sensible: Serbs are mean. The Serbs actually chartered BUSES to carry them to be shot and buried in pits. Thousands died, IIRC.

We've lost these stupid Forever Wars for 20-some years and we are waaaaaaaaay too disunited to be able to fight any sort of war: who would bother? The Left doesn't believe in war anyway.

I think the Chinese will come in through Mexico. Everyone else does, after all.

We are proper fucked very soon by China. We have already been seriously compromised by China...having our President on their payroll and releasing a virus that destroyed an incredible US economy.

CNN is even reporting this.

WHY.....THE FUCK....ARE WE MAKING OUR MILITARY WEAKER AS CHINA BOLSTERS ITS MILITARY?

We have already lost the asymmetrical war with China...we would lose a hot war now, and we continue to grow weaker.

So we can’t cancel China? LOL

Leftists are morons.

We arent. China can march in and take over any time it wants.
Population is the whole thing. Remember China has FIVE TIMES our population. For every soldier, they have five, and they aren't women or trannies, either.

For cyberwarfare, for every very, very smart guy well-trained on games and software, China has FIVE.

We will not defend Taiwan or start any kind of trouble with them (such as attacking North Korea -- that brought them into the war last time!) because we would lose SO FAST ----

I read a lot of military history (I don't know how that happened) and I am glad to see a few people here realize there is a problem. No, we'll have to do anything China says from now on. Size matters.

Population is the whole thing. Remember China has FIVE TIMES our population. For every soldier, they have five, and they aren't women or trannies, either.

For cyberwarfare, for every very, very smart guy well-trained on games and software, China has FIVE.

We will not defend Taiwan or start any kind of trouble with them (such as attacking North Korea -- that brought them into the war last time!) because we would lose SO FAST ----

I read a lot of military history (I don't know how that happened) and I am glad to see a few people here realize there is a problem. No, we'll have to do anything China says from now on. Size matters.

It would not surprise me in the least if China moved on Taiwan. What is Joe gonna do?

Dick.

It would not surprise me in the least if China moved on Taiwan. What is Joe gonna do?

Dick.
Agreed. I keep waiting for it --- they'll probably wait a few months, maybe summer, but what with the confusion of the pandemic and the weakness of the U.S., this is plainly the time to move. They've already moved on Hong Kong (and none too soon --- the Chinese are REALLY good with timing).

Hmmmmmmm ---- I notice I've started studying the Boxer Rebellion, 1900. Probably unconscious recognition that it's time to start paying attention to over there.

Dick.
Nothing. He would do nothing. Not even make a formal complaint. Maybe make a statement to the communist press about Chinese reunification.

Forum List

Back